Bosch Lawnmower AdvancedRotak 650 (1700 Watts, Cutting Width: 40 cm, Cutting Height: 25-80 mm, Lawns up to 650 m², in Carton Packaging)

£132
FREE Shipping

Bosch Lawnmower AdvancedRotak 650 (1700 Watts, Cutting Width: 40 cm, Cutting Height: 25-80 mm, Lawns up to 650 m², in Carton Packaging)

RRP: £264.00
Price: £132
£132 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

At justlawnmowers.co.uk, we are passionate about lawnmowers and helping you achieve a beautiful, well-maintained garden. As a trusted online retailer specializing in lawn mowers and garden equipment, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products, expert advice, and exceptional customer service. Our Commitment to Excellence Professionalism: The handles on both these mowers are Ergoflex but on the AdvancedRotak it goes one step further. The AdvancedRotak also has ErgoSlide handles that allow you to not only slide the handles up and down but also to fold the handles completely flat. You can see both the ErgoSlide and folding handles in action in my video review below (the video is of the corded version of this mower). I was keen to see what impact the powerful engine had when it came to running over patches of grass that were heavily strewn with autumn leaves. Since I don’t normally have many leaves on my lawn, I gathered around 30+ and piled them up in front of the mower. The other great feature of this mower is the ProSilence that reduces the noise level of this motor by up to 75%. I was sceptical at first but was pleasantly surprised at the low noise level of what is a very powerful motor. A cool addition to this electric motor is the ProSilence function. This reduces the noise output of the AdvancedRotak 650, making it much quieter than many smaller sized lawn mowers. This is a great feature for those wary about making too much noise when cutting the grass. Cutting Width

The Advanced Rotak 650 is one of Bosch’s more powerful corded lawnmowers. Designed with the user in mind, its features have clearly been designed to make life easier. Positioned at the higher end of the price scale, the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 is equipped with a 1700W engine, 7 cutting heights, and a built-in LeafCollect blade. This rounds up and shreds leaves on medium to large domestic lawns. Easy to manoeuvre, the electric-powered Rotak 650 is also extremely quiet thanks to the Prosilence feature which reduces sounds by up to 75%. This is great if you like to enjoy the peace and quiet of your surroundings while you work, or if you live in a built-up area.

Because the grass collection box folds flat there are two fold-able arms near the box opening, when emptying the cuttings these slightly obstructs and restricts the flow of the cuttings when emptying. Also, because the Bosch 650 does such a good job of compacting the cuttings a good shake of the collection box is needed to eject all the cuttings.

The Bosch AdvancedRotak 650 has a powerful 1700W motor and has a 41 cm cutting width using a hardened steel blade designed for medium to large sized lawns. The smooth sound profile of the Bosch ProSilence prevents your lawnmower from disturbing your neighbours by reducing its noise level by up to 75% to 89 dB. The Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 is the ideal machine if you are looking for impressive results from a quiet and convenient corded lawn mower. Easy to start, the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 is reliable and competitively priced. It’s built to last and will give you years of trouble-free mowing. The material is more prone to damage from tearing when in use, however, the material is good quality and if looked after should not be an issue.The handles also feature an ErgoSlide system. This is basically telescopic handles that don’t need too much force to move, letting you easily adjust the positioning to suit your own height. Even as a larger lawn mower, the AdvancedRotak 650 is comfortable to operate and doesn’t require to much exertion to push around the lawn. Grass Box, Grass Comb, and LeafCollect Best of all, the height is so easy to adjust. Many mowers have awkward placed levers or levers that are stiff to move, but this isn’t a problem with the AdvancedRotak 650. The blade adjustment is integrated into the central cutting and you just push a button to get the desired blade height – so much easier than most other lawn mowers! Ergomonics

With the ProSilence feature Bosch have also kept vibrations and noise at extremely good levels for a mower of this power.Overall, it’s clear to see why the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 has a higher price point. The long list of features is impressive and they stood up well to my various tests. However, the biggest selling point has to be its simplicity. It’s one of the easiest lawnmowers I’ve ever assembled and used. Below I have outlined the small differences between the Bosch AdvancedRotak 36-660 and the Bosch UniversalRotak 36-560 so you know exactly what you are getting with both mowers. I have also created a comparison table so you can clearly see the differences between them. Plus, this lawnmower also boasts a huge 50-litre grass collector with a built-in indicator that tells you when it’s full. According to the manufacturer, the 50-litre grass collector should allow you to mow up to 650 m² of lawn before emptying.

At the touch of a button, you can adjust the height through 7 stages from 25 mm to 80 mm. This means that the Bosch Advanced Rotak 650 is versatile and ready for any length of lawn you need it for. The Ergoslide handles and smooth-running wheels make it easy and safe to operate and allow you to work in comfort. The handles can be easily adjusted to the operator’s height to ensure your posture is not compromised. This is not the cheapest cordless lawn mower on the market. (You do get what you pay for and hey, this is the Mercedes of lawn mowers, and a Bosch after all) This is why its such a good choice for large lawns, as you can glide across bigger spaces without needing to make as many passes, saving a lot of time and effort. Is 7 separate cutting lengths better than the competition? Well yes. Some mowers at this price point only have 3 height adjustments, however, most will have 5 so it really does beat the competition hands down.The AdvancedRotak 650 has ergonomically design double handles that make pushing around the heavier unit a lot easier. They are shaped perfectly for your hands and feature soft grip padding so you don’t feel excessive vibrations, which is important considering how powerful the lawn mower is.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop