Caught in my Girlfriends Panties: A Sissy Erotica (Exposed Sissy Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The husband was now staring into the middle distance... brain and other body parts still in the department store. The girl was sitting at her desk, having lunch, halfway through her shift. She was chatting with some colleagues, laughing, kibbitzing... typical workplace downtime stuff... and sitting with her legs crossed, swinging her foot... as was her nervous habit. Yes," said the husband, feeling the air around her cool but still too lost in his own happy memories to take real notice. Because," he gushed, realizing even as the words were coming out that he'd regret them, "the sales girl tried it on for me."

Oh, sorry,” she said. She relaxed her grip. “Is that better?” She gave it a little rub, and I just gulped, and nodded ‘yes!’ And my very hot top is made by Loki and i am feelin so sexy if i wear it. You can take a look here for this Outfit at their Loki-Mainstore ♥ or take a look here at their Marketplace

31 Comments

The day after the party is always the day you don't want to experience :D I'm looking for my little pumpkin, which is allowed to hold my hair and today I'm concentrating on breathing and existing Instagirl outfit is 3 pieces (top, skirt and panties) and is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass. Comes in blush, fuschia, lilac, mint, pink and sky. The wife was skeptical. Kneeling on the floor, surrounded by scraps of paper and ribbon and empty cardboard boxes, she turned the garment inside out and looked at its label. She pretended for some time to be absorbed in this. The husband assumed she was memorizing the washing instructions. In fact, she was trying to control her emotions. She was somewhere between bursting into tears (especially since the shaper was size XL) and having a full-blown, toddler-style tantrum.

I was a little surprised that Dawn was so confident in front of our new friend as we had only recently met him but his relaxed approach, his good looks and strong body must have given her confidence.

ABOUT ANSWERBAG

And this time a special made by TEAR! The first lashes of their and they looks so amazing and cute! Come and grab it in her TEAR-Mainstore cuties ♥ The last time I saw him was a week ago. He came over, we had sex, and then he mentioned he had met someone else. As he was beginning to elaborate, I told him to leave. Beauty sleep sweater is part of another outfit from 1 Hundred. This sweater is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass and comes in blue, blush, fuschia, lemon, lilac and pink. See My Korner #440 for entire outfit. At the time of the following exciting adventure we were sixteen, but I was a few months older than she was.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop