DAVIDOFF Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette

DAVIDOFF Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging.

The legacy of Davidoff’s unique sense of quality and art de vivre is reflected in all of our fragrances. A unique composition, crafted with more than 18 natural ingredients, that delivers an immediate freshness. Like a modern mermaid emerging from the sea in a wave of freshness, Cool Water Woman captures the essence of sensual, natural beauty. We’re committed to bringing together the finest ingredients the world offers to invite to explore the intense sensations of life. I believe that my review may be slightly biased because I wore Cool Water in my twenties and now I'm 42.When the fruitiness of melon, pineapple and blackcurrant meet the femininity of the lily of the valley warmed by sensual woods. Crafted of translucent blue glass accented with silver rings, the iconic curved bottle shimmers softly, like a treasure from the sea. In the top, fresh, juicy notes of watermelon and pineapple introduce the delicate energy of the heart. I first smelled this on my cousin, and liked the smell instantly, I was 12 when my mother bought me the small bottle, and to this day I still love it.

com/fragrance/perfume-for-women/womens-perfume/davidoff-cool-water-woman-100ml-edt/p/675901" on this server. Fresh, juicy top notes of watermelon and pineapple introduce the delicate energy of a floral accord led by lily of the valley. Discover the legendary marine fragrance of this Men's Eau de Toilette, inspired by the freshness of the ocean.

In the base note, the Eau de Toilette dries down to a seductive finish of blackcurrant and sensual woods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop