Big Hero 6 Costume, Kids Baymax Inflatable Outfit

Big Hero 6 Costume, Kids Baymax Inflatable Outfit

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I started by having Quinn try the sweatshirt so I could mark where I needed to attachthe felt. Then I pulled up a picture of Baymax and matched up the design as best I could. Baymax is featured in The Happy Ride with Baymax in Tomorrowland, with multiple copies of the healthcare companion bot driving guests in spinning vehicles to increase "happiness levels".

Baymax makes meet-and-greet appearances in the park, and can also be seen during the finale of Ignite the Dream. Baymax also serves as the co-host of Baymax Super Exercise Expo at the Pepsi E-Stage. Upah Hawaiian Shirt, Upah Button Up Shirt Holiday, Upah Birthday Shirt, Japanese Anime Hawaiian Shirt, Upah Shirt Gift The Haunted Mansion: Professor Phineas Plump • Maid • Gargoyle • Caretaker and Dog • Butler • Sally Slater • Headless Knight • Executioner • Spider • Madame Leota • Raven • Constance the Bride • The Orator • The Cat Lady • The Medusa • The Muse • Armor • Doom Buggy

Moana: Moana • Maui • Pua • Hei Hei • Gramma Tala • Tamatoa • Baby Moana • Te Fiti • Kakamora Chief • Te Kā • Voyager Moana Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition: R2-D2 • C-3PO • Jabba the Hutt • Jar Jar Binks • Mace Windu • Padmé Amidala • King Candy • Marshmallow • Yokai • Battle Droids • Marlin • Bruce • Anglerfish • Seagulls • Hank • Destiny • Bailey • Jellyfish

Now you could get away with fabric adhesive or hot glue but I opted to just sew the felt. I think it’s more secure AND I still get do-overs if I’m unhappy with the placement… glue is usually more permanent! Peace Love Balalala T-shirt, Big Hero Six Gift, Chubby Baymax Tee, Cute Baymax Gift, Disney Family Tee, Adorable Baymax Shirt Personalized Family Red Shirt, Custom Halloween Family Mom Dad and family Shirts, Halloween Custome, Super Family Matching TeeBaymax Christmas Elf Hoodie, Santa Xmas Elf Sweat, Cute Baymax Christmas Sweatshirt, Big Hero 6 Christmas Sweat, Baymax Health Companion Then using freezer paper, cut out two circles with a straight line between them. This will be the eyes on the mask. Season Three: " The Hyper-Potamus Pizza-Party-Torium" • " Mayor for a Day/ The Dog Craze of Summer" • " Trading Chips/ Mini Noodle Burger Max" • " A Friendly Face/ Big Chibi 6" • " Cobra and Mongoose/ Better Off Fred" • " Big Hero Battle/ Go Go the Woweroo" • " The New Nega-Globby/ De-Based" • " The MiSFIT/ Return To Sycorax" • " A Fresh Sparkles/ Noodle Burger Ploy" • " Krei-oke Night/ The Mascot Upshot"

Season Two: " Internabout" • " Seventh Wheel" • " Prey Date" • " Something's Fishy" • " Nega-Globby" • " The Fate of the Roommates" • " Muira-Horror!" • " Something Fluffy" • " Supersonic Sue" • " Lie Detector" • " Write Turn Here" • " City of Monsters" • " Mini-Maximum Trouble" • " El Fuego" • " The Globby Within" • " Hardlight" • " The Present" • " Hiro the Villain" • " Portal Enemy" • " Fred the Fugitive" • " Major Blast" • " Fear Not" • " Legacies"I decided to attach these with staples but will cover the staples with duct tape circles to protect their heads. Personalized Disney Big Hero 6 Baymax And Hiro Vs Yokai Custom Kids Youth Adult 3D Disney Baseball Jersey Outfits Cute Gifts For Fans Disney Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.” ―Baymax introducing himself to his patient [src] Alice Through the Looking Glass: Alice Kingsleigh • Dormouse • Tweedledee and Tweedledum • Cheshire Cat • Bandersnatch • Bayard • White Queen • March Hare • White Rabbit • Mad Hatter • Absolem • Time • Wilkins • Humpty Dumpty • Red Queen • Borogrove • Frog Delivery Man • Gentleman Fish • Vegetable Soldier • Vegetable Servant • Vegetable Executioner • Armored Chess Piece

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop