CRAYOLA Washable Window Markers - Assorted Colours (Pack of 16) | Can be Safely Drawn on Any Glass Surface from Mirrors to Car Windows | Ideal for Kids Aged 3+

£9.9
FREE Shipping

CRAYOLA Washable Window Markers - Assorted Colours (Pack of 16) | Can be Safely Drawn on Any Glass Surface from Mirrors to Car Windows | Ideal for Kids Aged 3+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Since the sliding glass door was such a large area she got to use all her motor skills and really let loose. Great for drawing and when it's time to wipe away, a damp cloth or even a babywipe does the trick, which is the best feature to my mind. Only down side is its hard to get off your hands or clothes BUT we have so much fun with them that this is no issue.

Before attempting the removal method, test each procedure on an inconspicuous area of the material or surface to be cleaned. Kids can feel free to use these Crayola markers for words, pictures and doodles while adults can use them for glass writing or as car window markers. Before attempting the stain removal method, test each procedure on an inconspicuous area of the material or surface to be cleaned.

It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. Unlike traditional colouring tools, these Washable Markers let artists draw and doodle on windows, mirrors, or frames. It’s easy to clean off but we did have a few issues today with green all over the floor and couch because I didn’t know it was on the toddler’s foot.

Soak in stain remover solution, according to the instructions on the container, for one hour and repeat laundry cycle. These are great fun, they go on easily and wipe off easily too, the colours are bright and easy to see. Creativity has no choice but to flow with these and it’s such a nice change from traditional coloring on paper. Super ces craies pour fenetres, mon fils de 2 ans peut maintenant oeuvrer sur mes baies vitrées en toute simplicité. Deep breaths)… I know this is a judgment free zone (because yall forgive me for having the world’s worst looking hot glue gun).

WINDOW MARKERS: Includes 8 washable markers for use on any glass surface, plus mylar, frames, mirrors and more! Unlike traditional coloring tools, these 8 washable markers let artists draw and doodle on windows, mirrors or frames. If you know me, or have followed this blog long enough then chances are that you know one simple fact – I love pencils. Yet once again today I watched our youngest blaze down the pool, determined to beat the girl … [Read More. They mention that the colors are bright and easy to see, and that the product shows through well when the blinds are pulled down on a sunny day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop