Westbury: Discipline and bare-bottom canings

Westbury: Discipline and bare-bottom canings

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The deputy head finished his call. "Right!" he said. "Time's up! Give me another reason not to throw snowballs or I'm going to cane you all now!" Karen was on her tummy. She was sniffing now, not crying, and trying to understand the lovely feeling she has in her most intimate area, as she gently pushes up and down on the bed, her bright red bobbing up and down, which she can see, in the mirror, if she looks over. Which of course she does… Time to leave them, until the next time…Mummy is downstairs, putting the slipper away, until next time. She knows this will not be the last time it will be used, it will probably have just been the first of many. Part of the Syariah caning of a woman is shown. This was one of three, the first-ever canings of women in Malaysia (2010). Canada: TV news item (2007) about a local school board offering parents lessons in how to spank their children.

United States: Two spanking machines. Part of our feature The Spanking Machine: A Resilient Myth in Popular Culture. TV news report (in Korean) shows students presenting their teachers with gifts of punishment canes, sent by their parents to help keep them in line. Five clips from Texas, four of them covering a controversy about male administrators spanking girls, the other from a district where paddling is alive and well and everybody is happy.

Her sentence had hung in the air and there was simply no need for her to continue. He knew her policy well. No false promises, no empty threats. United States: TV news report (Feb 2015) about an (unsuccessful) attempt to abolish school paddling in Tennessee. Corpun file 18044 The Sunday Telegraph, London, 19 February 2006 Letters The sisters applied the tawse religiously A more general piece about paddling in certain East Texas school districts, and what people think about it.

Miss Sternwood's aim was always unerring, her power never diminishing, her strength fully gathered in the ten to fifteen seconds that she habitually allowed between strokes. Once the fifth red stripe had been added to the melee, a horizontal two inch band of densely grouped red tramlines positively glowed, cheek to cheek, all the way across Thomas's bottom. The next thing I knew, Aunt Pam was holding my arms firmly so I couldn’t move, and Doreen was unzipping my jeans. Then I was pulled across Pam’s knee in a daze.

Company

The old furniture was far heavier than it looked and she patiently waited as he half lifted and half slid them up to the wall. His fingers trembled against his blazer buttons before he folded it neatly across the chair seats and turned to face Miss Sternwood. Dr Croft was most upset when I told him I intended to accept the offer my mother had arranged for me. I think some of it was the sheer loss of a highly efficient secretary but most of all I think he had come to enjoy the occasional opportunities for sending me into his little ante-room, and to be honest I wasn't too happy about leaving all that behind. There wasn't much Dr Croft could do, however, and I started to draft out an advertisement for my replacement as not only was Maggie Thomas not really up to the job, she didn't want it either. In contrast, Thomas had been reduced to a humble figure, abjectly resigned to his fate and standing meekly before her. Almost naked, save for the brief navy boxer shorts, in Sophie's eyes he looked abashed and yet somehow not wishing to draw out the wait any longer. Perhaps it was a desire to conclude their appointment as soon as possible she thought, but she was finding his demeanour hard to read. This direct answer took his breath away and it was some time before he composed himself to ask another question. Breathless and a little light headed, he knew with absolute certainty that the tales of his Housemisstress's disciplinary prowess had not been exaggerated. Still looking down at the desktop, he was aware of movement somewhere behind him and heard a light rattle of cane against furniture as she replaced it on its discreet hook between her two bookcases.

Yes Miss," Thomas replied, and now she was really beginning to detect the nervousness in his voice. Now she had a vehicle for her pride. She had always been proud of her daughter, a bright intelligent daughter. Not many from the village had got into Grammer School in recent years. She knew that a lot of her peers in the W.I. Would be saying that very night…”I hear Karen got into Grammer school, she deserves it, her Mummy will be so proud.” This time I heard a swish. Perhaps my senses were now on full alert but the swish merged with the blow and again it bit deeply into my bottom. The thin material of my panties seemed to be no protection at all and now I had three hot lines of intense pain. My hands hurt with holding the seat so hard and I had to release another little sound. United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared.

Mrs.Weltwaay put the detention slips into envelopes at the end of the school day. Then with a stern face told them to go home. I'd somehow got through my first year of senior school without being caned. One morning I awoke to find there had been a heavy snowfall overnight. The deputy head wasted no time in the 2nd Year assembly that morning telling us that any boy caught throwing snowballs would be caned. (The girls never got caned at our school. Sexist bastards). A North Carolina school district abolishes corporal punishment, though many local parents would have wished it kept. Then another blow followed and more pain. I grunted again and curled my toes trying to keep still, being brave while being punished was of high importance at Lady Alice.

A brief silent glimpse of an official caning in front of a crowd of thousands under the Zia regime, c.1980. Of course," she had continued contemplatively, "I won't deny it's rare that a boy in his final year would find himself subject to the threat of corporal punishment, but I assure you there's nothing in the rulebook that says I cannot discipline a member of my tutor group in whatever manner I deem to be the most appropriate."I did find the atmosphere of spanking that was around in every facet of cultural life quite exciting; forbidden, terrifying, and yet intriguing. At my primary school I was once sent to the headmaster for playfully spanking a girl’s bottom – but instead of getting the cane (which is what usually happened if you were sent to the head) he just scooped me up in one movement, slapped my behind three times and told me to never to do that again. I was otherwise a model pupil, so I guess I’d earned some credit points. Of course, she was not naive to the fact that many of the senior boys and prefects were harbouring a lustful crush. In the hormonal maelstrom of the Grey House senior common room, it was pretty much inevitable that a young, beautiful housemistress would provoke exactly this reaction.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop