Honest Creme Cheek Blush Plus Lip Color - Peony Pink For Women 0.1 oz Makeup

Honest Creme Cheek Blush Plus Lip Color - Peony Pink For Women 0.1 oz Makeup

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am having a major blush moment and have been loving this easy to use cream from Jessica Alba’s brand, Honest Beauty. I must say that the blush has faded a tiny bit but that can also be caused by the fact that I touch my face a lot.

The cushiony texture is effortless apply on the go without risking a mishap and thanks to the sheer, almost watercolour finish, you can dial up the drama whenever you want a more vibrant effect. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Tired of having to choose between 'what works' and 'whats good for you', actor-turned-brand founder Jessica Alba decided to work with a team of the topmake upartists and cosmetic chemists to formulate products that met her requirements. It applied really well, it didn't move the foundation underneath and everything looked very smooth and quite dewy.The texture is very smooth and as you can see on the swatch the pigmentation is very decent and also very even. Just in time for Valentine's Day we put together a list of gifts that will make every heart beat faster (yes, including your own)!

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Peony Pink: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethyl Citrate, Alcohol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007). We use data collected by cookies and JavaScript libraries to improve your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, deliver personalized advertisements, and increase the overall performance of our site. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The formula is said to be mistake-proof having almost watercolor finish to it which can be amped up. One of the first products from them I knew was the Creme Cheek Blush in Peony Pink but it was impossible to get in Europe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop