LEGO Star Wars 8088: ARC-170 Starfighter

LEGO Star Wars 8088: ARC-170 Starfighter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. Turn your starfighter into a display piece and hold it in a dynamic position with our custom display stand. Lastly, Kit Fisto is tagging along, I can only assume this because he’s green too and Jedi like to color coordinate with droids.

The cockpit glass does not open to let the pilot out, so it need to be removed if you need to take-out the pilot. This starfighter’s appeal, to me, is how it pulls off the retro Rebel fighter look while being a clean modern design.

Mon neveu de 7 ans que j'initie au légo est ravi de ce modèle qu'il arrive à monter lui-même et qui est facile à manipuler pour mettre en scène ces aventures dans l'espace. Speaking of the S-Foils, they work pretty much like the X-Wing sets: turn a Technic gear on the back to engage the hidden worm gear inside the ship and T-bars spread the little wings thanks to a slot in the main wing. The reason I was using the starbucks plastic cup was because it was the only clear and stable holder for the fighter to be displayed for the photoshoot. It looks like what it's supposed to be, but what I don't like is when they previously released a set and they didn't improve on it by much.

Either that or the set designer knew that those completely suck and being aimed directly at a fixed portion of the ship is an irrelevant detail but was required by contract to include them. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. This set comes with a whole range of printed parts, some of which are unique to this set only such as the sloped printed windows, printed computer with tri-fighter, printed wedge, printed technic disc with Arc-170 engine pattern and printed tile 2 x 2 with DkGreen Half-Ellipse Pattern. Add to the fact that it has printed parts and has details almost similar to the fighter in shown in the movie, Lego has created another iconic Star Wars ship in great detail.Built with the latest in Republic technology, this Clone Wars fighter-bomber carries a crew of clone pilots and Jedi Master Kit Fisto into battle anywhere the enemy strikes. Other parts include gears, the clear technic gearbox, elastic bands and technic ball joint for the S-foils. Defend the Republic above Coruscant with the advanced LEGO® Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter microfighter.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This elastic band also keeps the S-foils in open and close position tightly when the fighter is flying and making barrel rolls. LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. I had no idea who that was to be honest, but with a name like Captain Jag I think it’s safe to assume he has the situation under control.Bewährte Lego Qualität, das Raumschiff war schnell aufgebaut Dank der einfach gehaltenen Beschreibung. I’m not complaining though, I’ve liked that tentacle headed alien since his crazy toothy grin in Attack of the Clones.

Of the more recent Star Wars sets, this is the only one to incorporate Technic pieces on this scale. The wings themselves suffer from the same droop issues as almost every other plate-wing starfigter, but considering the huge cannons on the tips and the big hole near the middle I expected much worse. Turn the gear on the back to open and close the S-foil attack wings, then push it to launch auto-firing flick missiles! Also, that gear is set up to slide back and forth, because hiding on the underside is everyone’s favorite play feature: flick fire missiles. Quando 2 colossi della qualità come Lego e Star Wars (ora DIsney) lavorano a 4 mani possono solo venire dei capolavori, anche nei casi in cui siano piccoli capolavori.The idea is you push the gear rod forward to launch them… but I think the feature planning only got to that stage, because they are literally right behind the nose. The wings are impressively wide, and thanks to new parts since the old model they’re appropriately radiused.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop