How To Eat To Live, Not to Die: Simple Scientific Approach To Foods that Prevent and Reverse Disease for Longer Life

£3.64
FREE Shipping

How To Eat To Live, Not to Die: Simple Scientific Approach To Foods that Prevent and Reverse Disease for Longer Life

RRP: £7.28
Price: £3.64
£3.64 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Yuk had so miserable things said to me that it was a lesson in what not to say-ever- to a grieving person. It’s also possible (though this hasn’t been researched specifically) that risk factors for passive suicidal thoughts are similar to risk factors for suicide itself. These risk factors might include mental or physical pain, hopelessness, illness, stress, loss, trauma, poverty, unemployment, relationship problems, isolation, substance abuse or addiction, sleep disturbance, and more. The world will always be better with you here.”…is that true? Would you even notice if we were gone? Truly, would you? History of prostate cancer in your family? Put down that glass of milk, and add ground flaxseed to your diet. Have high blood pressure? Hibiscus tea can work even better than a leading hypertensive drug—and without the pill’s side effects. What about liver disease? Drinking coffee can reduce liver inflammation. Battling breast cancer? Consuming soy is associated with prolonged survival. Worried about heart disease, our number one killer? Switch to a whole food, plant-based diet, which has been scientifically shown again and again as a way of eating that not only helps to prevent the disease, but arrest and even reverse its progression. Introducing the Daily Dozen

Also, depending on where you live, you might be eligible for therapy funded through a fund for crime victims. Here in Denver, Colorado, for example, our Victims’ Services fund can pay for trauma therapy for someone who’s experienced a violent crime, which you most definitely have. The vast majority of premature deaths can be prevented through simple changes in diet and lifestyle. In How Not to Die, Dr. Michael Greger, the internationally-recognized lecturer, physician, and founder of NutritionFacts.org, examines the fifteen top causes of death in America—heart disease, various cancers, diabetes, Parkinson’s, high blood pressure, and more—and explains how nutritional and lifestyle interventions can sometimes trump prescription pills and other pharmaceutical and surgical approaches, freeing us to live healthier lives. In any case, I hope you will get help. Even if you don’t want to take action to end your life, the important thing is that you’re hurting or otherwise unhappy. There are many things you can try to feel better, heal, and like being alive.not sure why, but your words made me feel a little better put a tiny spark of hope into my soul but I’m so very tired thank you for your honest words

And of course you list many other losses and disappointments, as well as destructive self-talk and shame. Please, get help. You don’t actually need to redeem yourself, but even if you did, you can do more good alive than dead. That’s exactly how I feel. I have 2 grown adult children and so may grandbabies and 5 great grandchildren why then am I so lonely and feel like no one cares. I took care of mom when she got old gave her everything she needed and I get blessed to be able to do just that but my children just don’t understand that I feel not wanted, a burden and they care more about their families than they care for me. I know they love me in their own way. I just thought they would love me enough to care more… I just cannot seem to be happy no matter what I do. I left Colorado coming to Canada with my son and his wife thinking life would be better here but it’s not they wake up shut their bedroom door go to work come home and shut their door again. I’m no better off here I have no one Please, talk with somebody about how you’re feeling. Sharing your thoughts with a trusted friend, family member, teacher, doctor, minister or other person (or people) serves two purposes: One, they can try to help you. Two, you may not feel so alone. There you go, God doesn’t want you to die. Take courage and live. There is someone, maybe lots of people, who would be devastated if you die. You are young, you have a lot of living to do. The hardship you feel now…it may not altogether pass, but it will get a little easier.

See for Yourself

Exactly how I feel day in and day out. I think my family is going to lose their home because of me. Explore NutritionFacts.org Audio Podcast Webinars Blog Recipes Guides and Handouts Speaking Dates How to Live Longer Daily Dozen Digest Daily Dozen Challenge Host a Screening Plant-Based Living Series Optimum Nutrient Recommendations Or…. silence may be the tremendous peace of the waves gently brushing against the sand….. we are all part of the cycles of Nature, albeit in this machine world…. This really stunned me. She handed me her phone number and whispered ‘call me.. it’s time to start over’.

It is getting difficult day by day. I feel like a failure and I don’t even have enough in me now that I want to try anymore. I get irritated when people are around me and feel helpless when they are not. I hope everyone out there gets out of all the trouble they are facing mentally. And try harder. Thank you, you gave me an extra breath.

Introducing the Daily Dozen

I am waiting until end of March 2024 before I go. I have set it up with everything taken care of – my will my stuff and everything connected to me will be finalised and bills paid out and services cancelled. Research indicates that people with passive vs. active suicidal thoughts are at equal risk for attempting suicide. We don’t know why, but it’s reasonable to hypothesize that passive suicidal thoughts can swiftly change from “I want to be dead” to “I want to kill myself.” I have been working since I was 15 1/2 years old and even then I carry three jobs subway Rikers 3M and a place called three ring circus and accessory store I’ve always always worked and paid my own way this is the first time in my entire life that I have I’m in a hole I cannot pay the rent and a building we’ve lived in since 1994 after the Northridge quake I don’t know what to do I don’t have the energy to get up only when I have to work these two shifts I should already have gotten a second job and third job I just don’t it’s different this time I’m in therapy I’m on medication it’s just different I’m tired of struggling I’m so tired I don’t have it in me anymore and all I’ve ever wanted was to be an amazing mom and put my daughter to be proud of me which she is but now how could anybody be proud of what I’ve become in the last two months over two months I don’t even clean the house anymore dishes piled up in kitchen it’s never looked like this I’ve never not been able to pay rent and pay my bills It’s so painful to feel that way. I hope you’ll consider the possibility that, for whatever reason, you’re mistaken about her being mistaken. One thing you don’t seem to have taken into consideration is a person’s faith. I absolutely identify with the passive desire for my life to end. The ONLY reason I have not ended my life is the fear of being forever separated from Jesus in Heaven. I simply cannot take that chance. Hell is very real, and if, for whatever reason, suicide is considered a sin by God, I’m not willing to chance it.

I’m sorry that suicide hotlines haven’t helped you. I hope you’ll try again. There are so many different counselors that the next one may help. I don’t really want to die but going on like this with all the trauma in my past and the stuff that I have to deal with is enough to put me over the edge. Even my closest support worker who I have worked with for 2 and a half years told me just last week that she didn’t she would have been able to cope with what I am dealing with. September 26th is my 65th birthday. My wife just let me know she is leaving me. I’ve been suffering from depression as long as I can remember. Like you, I just want an end to the suffering.

Get Your Copy

I dont see ‘passive suicidal’ as suicidal. No matter what, I would never take my own life. It is true that if death comes my way, I would welcome it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop