Egg Stroller & Quail Ride on Buggy Board (Including adapters)

£34.5
FREE Shipping

RRP: £69.00
Price: £34.5
£34.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Love my egg 2.0. I had an issue with the bag hook falling off and the service team were really helpful. I offered to pay for a replacement hook however, the manager sent out my replacement free of charge. The team were very responsive and efficient. Thank you I loved unboxing my pram, putting it together, taking it on a test spin before my little girl was here! I felt like I was reliving my youth when I got my first pram. The quality is second to none, yes it’s expensive but it’s worth it!! We bought the Egg2 travel system. Our baby is 3 months old, so we arr using the pram part at the moment, which is lovely. Please view our full demonstration on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny3eaK-L06I&t=28s. Here you can see that the user puts their hand far around before twisting and feeling tension. It is rare that the handle does not fold, and the user is simply not twisting far enough. If the video does not help, please speak with your retailer and they can advise further.

Egg Buggy Boards | Samuel Johnston Ltd Egg Buggy Boards | Samuel Johnston Ltd

Handle bar too chunky which prevents a decent grip on hills etc. very heavy pram and car seat in general. Heavier than other brands. Chunky when folded down. Need two people to navigate all the buttons etc and awkward to adjust the hood on the carry cot if you only have one free hand. As a designer myself I can see the flaws clearly. Disappointing:( Absolutely fantastic pram. My little girl is so comfortable in it and sleeps great. We especially love the adjustable foot rest to support her little legs. The buggy board is fab, doesn't get in the way and folds right under when not in use. The products look the part and are strong and sturdy. At 3 months my son had grown out of the carrycot so it was money wasted really. If your baby is long, save your money. I'm not sure what his issue is with the car seat but he absolutely hates it which was disappointing. He's well under the weight limits etc but very long so I can only presume this has something to do with it. I would think long and hard before investing in an egg and really couldn't recommend it to an expectant parent unfortunately if there's any expectation that your baby will be on the long side. The saving grace for us is the tilting pram thoughIt’s supposed to be an all terrain pushchair but going round the local park it’s all over the place and certainly not a smooth ride for my son. Only good for smooth pavements. Looks the part but practicality isn't there. Being first time parents we liked the look of the egg and were sold all it's fantastic features. Seeing other mums with their prams I wish we had bought the Oyster. My little one loved the bassinet and now she’s in the stroller chair, I love the fact it can be parent / non parent facing too! Words could never describe how much I'd recommend egg. The egg carseat saved my little boys life- the praise doesn't come much higher than that. . We were in a horrific car accident and were all hospitalised. My husband and I came away with stitches, whiplash, broken teeth and bruised ribs, but my little boy, although a little scraped and bruised, came away relatively unscathed thanks to the egg carseat. It did such a brilliant job at keeping him safe that even the paramedics were asking what the brand was. I also have the pram, carrycot, bag etc which are all fabulous, but for me, the act of saving a life trumps everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Buggy Boards - Your guide to buggy boards Buggy Boards - Your guide to buggy boards

It's very heavy and has to be dismantled to fold away. Other prams collapse with everything still attached. Was expecting a lot more for the money especially as I loved my big egg pram so much. Wish I had gone for something differentThe stroller is incredibly uncomfortable for my son. He hates sitting in it and much preferred the cheaper loan pushchair we were given. The way the foot cover attached over the bar means there is nowhere for pram toys to be attached and next to other brands the baby is very low down. Cons: need 3 hands to do the straps up as they all come apart, really bulky when folded down, if you take it walking through park etc grass/ mud gets caught under front wheels constantly Thank you for leaving a review of what looks like the eggZ stroller. We are sorry to hear there are a few things you weren't happy with.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop