AUTO-STYLE Universal car mat clips 'StyleFit' - 4 pieces for 2 mats

AUTO-STYLE Universal car mat clips 'StyleFit' - 4 pieces for 2 mats

RRP: £6.70
Price: £3.35
£3.35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My vehicle is a Custom built Street rod and the floor mats constantly move and wedge under the brake and gas pedal~so annoying! Carpet needs 2 small slits made to push clip under.. Then just push together .. Just make sure it aligns with your current mats Finally, hit the retainers with a hammer or stomp them with your foot with enough force for the anchor spikes to penetrate the carpeting. Why You Need Car Mat Retainers I am loth to go to the dealer as I have been to two different Toyota dealer about some separate issues and they have quite frankly been useless. My 2006 C6 Corvette had OEM floor mats that were secured by flimsy plastic tabs which snapped over oversized floor posts. The tabs broke allowing the mat to creep forward and bunch up behind the gas peddle. Not good!

Infact I think I'm wrong.. Just searched and it looks like they should already be there.. But they are just small slits so look carefully On your carpet

Use a quarter to unscrew the caps. Finish the installation by hand if some of the anchor spikes aren't full inserted.

Loose car mats are not just messy. They can also pose some serious safety issues like jamming your pedals during the ride. Eagle Claw Floor Mat Clips are one of the most popular mat clips nowadays. The reason is that they fit all vehicles that have some space between the floor and the carpeting. You can consider them to be a spike type of retainers. There are also hooks used by manufacturers like Lexus. You can install them with less hassle than the previously mentioned ones. All you have to do is to place them on anchor points in the floor and put the mat over them. Retainer Clips The passenger side utilizes a narrow mat, maybe 10 inches wide. I used the hole punch tool to punch the hole at the seat end of the mat, and in the middle width wise.If you haven’t secured a floor mat properly, it can go out of place and all the dirt from your shoes can end up on the floor. Furthermore, just imagine a kidspilling the drinkdirectly on the carpeting. They are mainly intended for vehicles such as Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge. However, since the clip’s anchor point is carpeting and not the floor, you’ll probably be able to use it in cars by other manufacturers. 2. Azerone Car Mat Carpet Clips

World's only multi-point tension fastener that grips the floor of your car with the strength of an Eagle's Claw! Whenever I would get into my stepbrother's Tacoma, the mat was rolled up against the firewall. Got a set of these and they work great. They are well made (in the USA no less!) and do exactly what they claim. There really isn't anything else like it. This is such a common problem that most people ignore, but why not put an end to it? Thanks EagleKlaw!"Manufacturers rarely use spike retainers to secure the mats. Spike retainers are basically universal retainers you can use on different vehicles that have carpeting inside. Therefore, they are quite useful if you can’t find the right retainer clips for your car. How to Install Them

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop