Hotter Women's Tourist Ii Wide Wedge Sandal

Hotter Women's Tourist Ii Wide Wedge Sandal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When it comes to the soles, there’s a lot going on here. The midsoles provide cushioning and support, enhancing comfort while you’re out being active in the world. Buying new shoes should be fun, right? But if you’ve ever found yourself the unfortunate owner of ill-fitting, uncomfortable sandals, you may now feel stumped and overwhelmed by the choice of summer footwear out there. And let’s face it - when it comes to sandals, it’s very easy to get it wrong.

Arriving from Chaco, the Z/Cloud Sandals really are some of the best out there. In fact, they are exactly what they sound like: they feel like clouds on your feet, they’re that comfortable! On the bottom, the deep lugs and rubber-coated sole offer a moderate level of traction, and the streamlined design ensures that these sandals cope admirably with uneven terrain. While not sandal will last forever, it is important to get your money’s worth out of any piece of footwear. Whether you’re looking for leather sandals, hiking sandals or the best sandals for narrow or wide feet, we’re pretty sure that your go-to summer sandals are lurking in this round-up. Designed based on their award-winning boot of the same name, the KEEN Footwear Targhee III sandal is an open-foot option for all your rugged sports or outdoor adventuring needs.

Again, I choose a rose gold colour (seeing the trend here?). But this time, the style was available in my size and colour choice in a wide fit. Let me tell you. It took 3.5 seconds from them arriving for them to end up on my feet! They’ve been designed to be used throughout the day, with a squashy rubber sole that has more grip than your average slippy sandal. The straps, too, are adjustable around the heel, top of the foot and toes, which means you can get the fit just right. These aren’t just for show, either, with a slight amount of grip going on with the rubber bottom soles; these are non-slip, which should see you through city and town walks – as well as poolside lazing – in style and comfort. There’s even a little bit of arch support going on here for extra cosiness. One of the most important aspects for your travel wardrobe has got to be the humble travel sandal. Your sandals will be your best friends throughout your travel adventures, seeing you through hikes, beach parties, urban explorations as well as markets, trains and buses.

Tevas feature adjustable grosgrain straps and a comfy textured footbed – good news for your tootsies. One happy Mumsnetter reports: “Really comfortable. I think they look better than most walking sandals, including with dresses. I love them so much that I have them in three colours.” These top travel sandals are pretty versatile, which is one of our favorite things about them. The OluKai Upena offerings easily take you from exploring a new town, to night time in a bar, without too much worry that you’re going to look out of place in either setting. If you are wearing a pair of travel sandals for months on end – on dusty roads, in street side bars and local trains – then take it from us: they really do get dirty. Not only do they get dirty, but they can get pretty ripe as well. Suitable for vegans, these gorgeous sandals are created using entirely synthetic and plant-based materials, and the flexible rubber outsole ensures that they remain lightweight while still offering enhanced durability and traction.

3. Best women’s sandals for comfort: Ecco Flowt Sandals

The rugged outside is there to ensure excellent traction, even in damp and wet conditions, and the traditional fishermen-style closed-toe design will protect your feet from pebbles and stones. Enjoy incredible comfort no matter how hard the terrain with these awesome all-weather water shoes. Featuring washable webbing uppers and super grippy soles, these sandals are perfect for use when hiking, fishing, camping, and even just for wearing on the beach. An excellent choice for outdoor-loving adventurers, these sandals are just right for everyday wear, wherever you are headed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop