100ml Ministry of Oud - Oud Satin EDP Unisex Spray Pendora Scents Fragrance Long-Lasting Perfume PARIS CORNER PERFUMES

£17.5
FREE Shipping

100ml Ministry of Oud - Oud Satin EDP Unisex Spray Pendora Scents Fragrance Long-Lasting Perfume PARIS CORNER PERFUMES

RRP: £35.00
Price: £17.5
£17.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Parfums De Marly Delina Exclusif , Take in an elegant spring bouquet with the Delina Exclusif fragrance. It’s a light, airier version of Oud for Greatness and Oud for Glory, which both perform and project better.

The fragrance maintains a powdery and warm quality throughout its development, with Violet and Amber contributing to its depth and allure.I applied one spray before bed and my husband told me I smelled good and said this reminds him of a scent his dear mother wore. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.

Top notes are Saffron, Nutmeg and Lavender; middle note is Agarwood (Oud); base notes are Patchouli and Musk.

The scent is linear but pleasant, but is more feminine leaning and might be difficult (but not impossible) for many men to wear. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This took one month of maceration for me to like it, the sweetness arose after I forgot about it and it sat after I first sprayed and I didn't like it. The brand has its own specification for making fragrances that are calm in sound, the light version would say.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop