EXZACT Cutlery Set 24pcs Stainless Steel with Gingham Check Coloured Handles - 6 x Forks, 6 x Dinner Knives, 6 x Table Spoons, 6 x Tea Spoons (Mixed Color x 24 pcs)

£0.25
FREE Shipping

EXZACT Cutlery Set 24pcs Stainless Steel with Gingham Check Coloured Handles - 6 x Forks, 6 x Dinner Knives, 6 x Table Spoons, 6 x Tea Spoons (Mixed Color x 24 pcs)

RRP: £0.50
Price: £0.25
£0.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love! We have many different styles of knives, forks, and spoons to choose from so you can personalise your look. This vibrant and punchy cutlery set would be just as good on a Christmas table as in a summer setting.

I have this set myself and included it because it’s my strongly held opinion that green cutlery is the perfect colour. IGL Commerce Ltd - Registered Office: Silversteel Manor, Carrwood Road, Sheepbridge, Chesterfield, S41 9QB. When choosing a cutlery set consider your budget, the size of your household and how you plan to use them. If you’re not sold on their more colourful acrylic sets, the chic teak handles on this style could be just the ticket.This slightly squat looking set of cutlery would pair perfectly with crisp white linens and colourful table settings alike. In the classic Windsor style, this luxury stainless steel cutlery set is coated to give it a bold eye catching rainbow finish. The set is designed to accommodate a family of six and may also come with a storage case or tray to keep the pieces organised and protected. The Talisman cutlery offers a wide variety of cutlery pieces and is available in all colours and shades.

The steel quality and the tapered handle guarantee a fantastic balance to the cutlery for a functional and modern design set.In collaboration with internationally renowned designers, the forge creates sophisticated designer pieces with unmatched utility. I hadnt paid much attention to the larger spoon size and discovered its not a table spoon size as expected but a dessert spoon size halfway between a teaspoon and table spoon. For the best statement flatware, go for French brands such as Capdeco or Sabre who make fabulous acrylic sets. A timeless style, this stonewashed cutlery from Soho Home makes me want to eat soup and crusty bread by an open fire in a romantic old cottage.

Knives by Forgue de Laguiole are expressions of artistic freedom, manufactured according to strict specifications and traditions.Functional and adaptable to any type of table, they have the ability to create suggestive atmospheres both during the usual everyday meals and in the most important and unique moments. So, it's ready-made for gifting, whether it's to mark a wedding, an anniversary, an engagement or a housewarming. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The warm white silver makes colours pop and elevates knives and forks from supporting actors to protagonists on your table.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop