Casio Men Analogue Quartz Watch with Stainless Steel Strap EFR-S108D-1AVUEF

Casio Men Analogue Quartz Watch with Stainless Steel Strap EFR-S108D-1AVUEF

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. a DSGVO Ihre E-Mail-Adresse und Telefonnummer an den ausgewählten Versanddienstleister weiter, damit dieser vor Zustellung zum Zwecke der Lieferungsankündigung bzw. I also like the Citizen Tsuyosa automatic, but it’s 2-3 times as expensive, and there’s also the Tissot PRX, again more expensive.

The watch features a Quartz movement known for its unsurpassed accuracy, and a silver stainless steel case, providing a sturdy home for the precise mechanism. The watch also features a fold over clasp with push button, a closure that not only offers security but also ease of use.com we trust in the United Parcel Service - UPS as our logistics patner for domestic and international shipments. Werden Waren mit offensichtlichen Transportschäden angeliefert, so reklamieren Sie solche Fehler bitte möglichst sofort beim Zusteller und nehmen Sie bitte unverzüglich Kontakt zu uns auf. Warranty does no longer apply to a watch or a jewel in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the Ormoda product. Introducing the Edifice Classic EFR-S108D-1AVUEF, a timeless masterpiece designed for gentlemen who appreciate sophistication and style.

The brand is synonymous with top-notch technology, exceptional precision, and cutting-edge design, which all are forged into every timepiece they create. In der Regel können Sie sich hierfür an die Aufsichtsbehörde Ihres üblichen Aufenthaltsortes oder Arbeitsplatzes oder unseres Unternehmenssitzes wenden. bestehenden Gewährleistungs- und Leistungsstörungsansprüchen sowie etwaiger gesetzlicher Aktualisierungspflichten) gemäß Art. millimeters Clasp type: Push Button Deployment Clasp Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal Item shape: Round Water resistance depth: 100.Of course, there’s the somewhat divisive Edifice logo, which also appears on the crown, which I’m honestly not fussed by. It also carries over some of that versatility as this Edifice looks great both casually and when dressed up.

As the name implies, I didn’t have to look too far, as the watch in question is surprisingly still a Casio, despite me not having previously heard of it. Unfortunately, the links aren’t solid, utilising an unusual type of folded link system that keeps the folds concealed; making them look like solid links on the surface. Wenn Sie uns einen Preisvorschlag unterbreiten, geben Sie ein verbindliches Angebot zum Abschluss eines Vertrags über diesen Artikel zu dem von Ihnen vorgeschlagenen Preis ab. It's reflective enough that I have blinded one eye for a second when I accidentally aimed the reflected sunlight directly into it. Weitere Informationen zu der Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten, insbesondere zu der Weitergabe an unsere Dienstleister zum Zwecke der Bestellungs-, Zahlungs- und Versandabwicklung, finden Sie in den nachfolgenden Abschnitten dieser Datenschutzerklärung.

Downsides are to be expected, the integrated strap isn't great but again it's comfortable and it works, the lume is standard Casio i. Wenn in einem unserer Angebote unter dem Sofort-Kaufen-Preis die Schaltfläche „Preisvorschlag senden“ angezeigt wird, können Sie uns einen Preis vorschlagen, zu dem Sie den Artikel kaufen würden. I’ve been consistently impressed with the level of finishing on these Edifice watches and this EFR-S108 is no exception. Casio didn’t cut any corners here and opted for a piece of sapphire, for awesome scratch resistance; beating out the mineral glass featured on most overhyped fashion watches and even some other Edifice models. zur Bearbeitung Ihrer Kontaktaufnahme benötigt werden und Sie ohne deren Angabe die Bestellung nicht abschließen, bzw.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop