Confessions of a Private Eye: My Thirty Years Investigating Cheaters, Frauds, Missing Persons and Crooks

£5.935
FREE Shipping

Confessions of a Private Eye: My Thirty Years Investigating Cheaters, Frauds, Missing Persons and Crooks

RRP: £11.87
Price: £5.935
£5.935 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And the march of technology has also brought it into the hands of people who aren’t professional investigators. But through it all you'll learn about Fulmer's unique investigatory methods and his state-of-the-art equipment.

While a private detective is away on vacation, his not particularly bright assistant takes it upon himself to "solve" a case that comes in. We try to persuade them to keep their partner under a tight rein, so they have no opportunity to see the person they are allegedly having an affair with. After all, the woman led a somewhat pampered life, or her parents couldn't afford to send a detective.In an attempt to get in and get the lights off I ended up hitting the horn with my rear end and announcing my presence loudly. There's also a scene where he ends up dressed as a woman - nothing too special about that - but then has to perform on stage with a burlesque dancer. The Radio Times Guide to Films gave the film 1/5 stars, writing: "Following on from the surprisingly profitable Adventures of a Taxi Driver, this smutty romp sticks to the same formula. But he had more than his fair share of Thai clients, too, including a sweet old lady who was ripped off by a Christian conman and a Thai girl blackmailed by a former lover. In his memoir, Utah private investigator Scott Fulmer offers a backstage pass to his most complicated cases, from kidnapped kids to disappeared diamonds.

He resides somewhere along the Wasatch Front near Salt Lake City with his wife Valerie, also a licensed private investigator. Christopher Neil, in the title role, strips at regular intervals to satisfy a blackmailer's demand that he sleep with every pretty girl he meets. If a subject lived in an apartment building, I got someone to let me in and hung out in the stairwell or hallway. But it is amazing how many people having a clandestine meeting in a restaurant choose to sit in a window seat because it is more romantic.Agents, please contact Monsoon direct with relevant submissions or schedule a meeting at Frankfurt or London. The closing crew were keenly aware of all the vehicles that belonged in the parking lot between the two warehouses. The most rewarding part of the work is tracking down missing relatives or adoptive parents, where the Salvation Army and social services have failed to make any progress. The cases are described with such clarity, compassion, and humor that I found it difficult to put down.

We'll often use a couple of motorbikes and a car, or if a person uses public transport there will be two people in a car and one in a motorbike - so the car passenger can jump out and get on the Tube if necessary. Every morning, while most people were still sleeping, I left my children with the babysitter and drove to a different part of the city, a suburb, or out of town. Adventures of a Private Eye is highly symptomatic: we see nothing of the heroine's compromising photographs, though the director grants us unrevealing glimpses of the British Rail station at West Byfleet and ITV's crime hound Shaw Taylor.Every technological advance that made it easier for me to do my job made me deliriously happy, like the day that I first accessed the Internet and discovered AltaVista. I’ve owned private investigation firms in Texas, Missouri, and Utah and have traveled throughout the U.

There was some confusion over the description - it was a box set of 8 x 7" singles, but the description also said "No of disks: 1". From his solitary perch on the roof, Stu had a commanding view of Caliente Sabroso’s warehouse below.I helped many people get the information they needed to make decisions about their lives or their businesses, but in doing so I devalued myself. The genesis of the book has been a natural progression borne out of writing numerous industry articles, blogging, and podcasting. Since I was back in Texas and would need assistance on this case, I contacted Stu Hall, my former co-worker at Mike Farmer Investigations, and we got down to business. In a career that has spanned almost three decades, Fulmer has worked as an investigator for state and federal government, as well as the private sector.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop