The Summer I Turned Pretty Complete Series (Books 1-3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BUT. I am truly amazed by the way Jenny Han has a talent with words, and finally releasing reader's from their growing suspicion that something more was going on between Belly, Jeremiah, and Conrad: Conrad is obviously the better choice, but honestly, why would anyone like Belly? I'm confused on how these two guys are fighting over this fifteen year old child who can't take a joke. anyways, I think no one has chemistry with anyone. Conrad and Belly have much more chemistry than Jeremy and Belly but not much more and it annoys me to no ends. If you're gonna have a love triangle, at least make it complicated or make it so that there's chemistry with everyone. It's possible that TSITP season 3 could follow the chronology of Han's novels. The next book in the trilogy, titled We’ll Always Have Summer, was published in 2011. Here's the official synopsis of We'll Always Have Summer — do with this information what you will! *insert eye emojis* Yes! As of now you can read The Summer I Turned Pretty with a Kindle Unlimited membership so take advantage. Are There More Books Like The Summer I Turned Pretty?

The Summer I Turned Pretty”, the first novel of the series introduces Isabel “Belly” a girl that has always deemed summer to be the most important time of the year. Every magical and good thing in her life happens between June and August. It is the time when her family takes a vacation to Cousins Beach, where her family gets to share a house with Susanna Fischer her mother’s best friend and her two sons Conrad and Jeremiah. Just like her older brother Steven, the Fischer boys thought of Belly as their small sister. Belly has known the brothers for years though for her Conrad has been more than a brother. He is a crush, brother and everything in between. But then everything changes one summer when Conrad and Jeremiah notice that she is no longer the little girl they thought of as their sister. She was becoming a very beautiful woman.a b Donaldson, Kayleigh (July 12, 2023). " 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Season 2 Review: Jenny Han Delivers Postcard-Perfect YA Romance". TheWrap . Retrieved August 16, 2023. Next up, Jeremiah. I will call him Jeremy until the day I die. I do not understand how anyone can possibly like him and I will not hear anyone out. He's alike to Belly in the fact that he acts like a child (he's better though) Now, this isn't from the first book, but after the 3rd book, I seriously don't know how anyone can still like him. Or how anyone likes him in the first place. He's just so jealous of Conrad and it makes literally no sense, but when it comes to Belly, he's always saying how he's better than Conrad, which just makes me confused (I can't remember if that happens in the 1st or 2nd book, it's all a blur. I wanted to like this, the writing was well done, the descrption of the setting was amazing, and there were a lot of cute and funny scenes, ALL OF THEM including Jeremiah (the other son), so I didn't get why Belly was so obsessed with Conrad anyway, he wasn't even an interesting character at all : The Summer I Turned Pretty TV Review | Common Sense Media". Common Sense Media. Archived from the original on June 25, 2022 . Retrieved June 25, 2022.

You know what, maybe I’m the bad guy. Could it be that I just don’t know a good book when I read one? Perhaps I have a desperate need to hate all things popular… Or maybe, just MAYBE, a truly awful book has once again paved its way to fame and a TV adaptation! Why? I have not a clue, but here we are again trying to make sense of it all. i won't be rereading, and the best punishment i can give my sister is making her read these anyway.No." Jeremiah stepped closer, until their faces were inches apart, just like ours had been not fifteen minutes before.

a b Campione, Katie (August 3, 2023). " 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Renewed For Season 3 At Prime Video". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved August 3, 2023. Cavenaugh, Abby (June 16, 2022). " 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Review: A Fun, Beachy Binge Watch Rooted in a Complicated Teen Romance". Collider. Archived from the original on June 24, 2022 . Retrieved June 25, 2022. Han's writing career took off with her debut novel, Shug, published in 2006. However, she gained widespread recognition and a devoted following with her immensely popular Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy, consisting of The Summer I Turned Pretty (2009), It's Not Summer Without You (2010), and We'll Always Have Summer (2011). This series catapulted Han into the spotlight and solidified her as a prominent figure in the young adult literature genre. The basic plot of The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy (also knows as “TSITP books”) is that young Isabel “Belly” Conklin and her family (including her mother, Laurel, and older brother, Steven) spend each Summer at the family home of her mother’s best friend, Susannah, along with Susannah’s sons, Conrad and Jeremiah, in the fictional Cousins Beach.There are some things I absolutely ADORED about Belly. She was so realistic in the sense that I felt she was RIGHT IN MY HEAD. Like, seriously, like honestly, like LEGIT:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop