USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to 3-Pin XLR Female Microphone Studio Audio Mic Link Converter Cable for Karaoke Singing/Instrument Recording (3m / 9ft)

£6.495
FREE Shipping

USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to 3-Pin XLR Female Microphone Studio Audio Mic Link Converter Cable for Karaoke Singing/Instrument Recording (3m / 9ft)

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a digital audio mixer you can have more control over more inputs compared to any of the other options in this video. Ableton Live Lite, Avid Pro Tools Artist and Complete Plugin Bundle (3-month Subscription Each), Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC, Focusrite Fast Balancer and Red Plug-in Suite, Hitmaker Expansion Bundle, LANDR Studio (2-month Subscription)

RME TotalMix FX, Total Mix Remote (iOS, Mac, PC), Brainworx Plug-ins, Scuffham S-Gear Amp Collection Low quality, inexpensive analogue to digital converter –Again, this will leave you with a low quality recording. Since all audio interfaces also count as XLR to USB adapters, the Behringer U-Phoria UM2 makes the list. While not as portable as some of the others listed, this audio interface does include more features and will produce a cleaner signal with it’s Xenyx preamp. It also costs considerably less than some of the others on this list, and has L and R RCA outputs for connection to your studio monitors. Features & Specs What type of microphone do you have? There are two main types of microphones: Condenser and Dynamic. If you read the documentation for your microphone, it will be straightforward to figure out which one you have. If you’re serious about audio quality and want more control over your recording setup, an audio interface is the way to go. This device acts as a bridge between your XLR microphone and your computer, offering improved sound quality and additional features.

Ideally, XLR to USB cables should work perfectly without any issue. However, as you may already know, XLR to USB cables are quite cheap. And this means manufacturers compromise a lot on making a quality product. They use less quality electronic components in making these cables. This affects the audio quality. I suffered from earlobe irritation when I used the M50X for a week (brand new... don't worry, I didn't spend money on it. It was a gift... which I wanna burn...), so add "They can cause earlobe irritation to the point of even growing pimples on it" to the list. The idea behind the design and manufacture of XLR to USB cables is to enable you to plug an XLR microphone directly into your computer. After the connection, you should be able to record on to your computer. However, do XLR to USB cables work?

On the other hand, you can use a microphone boom arm which will give you more flexibility with placement. They are easier to use and don’t take up valuable space on the table in front of you.Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 4th Gen USB Audio Interface 2-in/2-out USB-C Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps, Auto Gain, Clip Safe, Dynamic Gain Halos, Easy Start, and Hitmaker Expansion Bundle Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Auto-Tune (3-month Subscription), GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice (3-month Subscription) Set your gain on your audio interface so you are between -18dB to -12dB if you’re recording music or a podcast or between -12dB to -6dB if you’re live streaming

Answer: You have been using an AT2020USB+ microphone for a long time recording vocals in your home studio. You absolutely love the sound and constantly receive compliments from those listening to your work about how great your vocals sound. Now, you want use that microphone for your live shows because “it is your sound.” There is only one issue: The microphone has a USB output connecter and the PA system has XLR inputs. No problem, you think, I just need an adapter that converts the USB connector to XLR. You search high and low and find many XLR-to-USB adapters or interfaces, but no USB–to-XLR adapters. What gives? Each type of microphone has its unique characteristics, and understanding this will help you make the right choices for your recording setup. Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 USB Audio Interface USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 18-in/20-out, with 8 Microphone Preamps, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, and Dual Headphone Outputs - 24-bit/96kHz Resolution - Mac/PCOne of the plus sides of this cable though is its simplicity to use, connect one end to your mic and the other end to the device and you’re ready to go. One downside, however, is that it doesn’t have phantom power, but if you’re using a dynamic microphone then that shouldn’t be a problem.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop