Kaytee Spinner, Giant Wheel, 12 Inch (Colours Vary)

£19.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whilst some hamster owners will tell you that their plastic hamster wheel gets chewed, this can be easily avoided by providing the right sort of toys, accessories and diet to help satisfy a hamster's chewing instinct. In this photo the "too small" wheel isn't as small as some and shows the hamster with their head bent back. Additionally, the solid base of the wheel ensures that it remains stable during use, preventing accidents and injury. The innovative bearings SPIN around the center pin as your pet runs, unlike annoying squeaky wheels on the market that have an axle that the wheel rotates around creating friction and noise. with new plastic adjustable standExotic Nutrition's Silent Runner Wheel 12" is the most innovative wheel on the market for its safety features and whisper-silent spin.

Maintainence: The Silent Runner spins on dual ball bearings located in the back plate of the wheel that need to be kept clean during use and replaced every 4-6 months so that the wheel can work at it's best capability. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.It's quiet, doesn't scrape or squeak, and my hamster's back doesn't bend when he runs on it(something that was really important to me). There are various other lesser known brands that may have certain aspects such as holes or slots at the back, that a hamster could get a toe or foot caught in. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The holes really aren't anything to be worried about when it comes to a 12 inch Silent Runner,whether it's being used for a very small dwarf hamster or a large one or a Syrian.

Hamsters often run at awkward angles on flying saucers (although they are ok for occasional use in a playpen eg). These wheels are supposed to be quite heavy, so possibly too heavy to attach to bars, unless it's a very sturdy cage.My two Robo's and chinese use in the playpen a Senior Wodent wheel (11inch)with ease as its very light. Sorry this is a stupid question but if I put plastikote on a wooden wheel, does that reduce the risk of splinters?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop