Tom Gates 20: Happy to Help (eventually)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Her best friend in the whole world is moving to Solihull because one of her dads has a new job there. in this book, it is World Book Day and Tom decides to dress up as an Alien Scale Monster, however when he is at school, his scales on his costume fall off one by one until it reveals a fluffy cat onesie underneath! After gaining five merits for his CAMPING SUCKS holiday story, Tom's work starts to go downhill - which is a pity, as he's desperate to impress Amy Porter, who sits next to him. Kids could go on their very own adventure by seeing if they could ‘Spot Ten Random Things’ from the activity sheet at their local museum – from the biggest thing to the tiniest thing, the funniest to the grossest! Quirky, funny and highly illustrated, this fiction series follows Tom Gates through life’s chaotic ups and downs.

Each book in the series centres on a week or so of Tom’s life where he goes to school and a close shave adventure happens.And along the way Stella and her family discover that being away from screens might not be the WORST THING EVER, and even though they might not be able to rely on technology anymore, they can rely on each other instead.

Her freelance design work has appeared on a range of products and she has written and illustrated a number of picture books. The top-of-the-class, extra special new bestseller from multi-million copy selling author and illustrator Liz Pichon - now in paperback. This is the place to hear more about what's happening in the BRILLIANT world of Tom Gates, learn about special events, discounts and Liz Pichon appearances.

Praise for The Brilliant World of Tom Gates "This entertaining book tackles the serious issues of bullying, poverty and difficult family circumstances with a light-hearted touch. I think it's a really funny book and my favourite part is when Tom accidentally says,''big beady eyes!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. We also provide the answers to the all-important questions of how many Tom Gates books are there and what age are Tom Gates books for?

For those who enjoy reading about the ups and downs of family and school life, we recommend the Freddy Vs School books or Konnie Huq’s Cookie. Then at asses,Bly when they choosing the best costume, Tom is chosen but he is embraced of his onesie so he quickly runs into some mud, roll in and become a mud monster. I just hope the only surprise I have when I get home is the new pet that I hear Mum and Dad talking about. I hope children enjoy reading Tom Gates: Happy to Help (Eventually) as much as I did writing and illustrating it. At this rate it’s going to take a MILLION years for Tom to get the art box of his dreams… or will it?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop