Lesbian Wrestling League (Series Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Great is our new, extremely original listicle series where we take a break from snark and negativity to focus on the positive and list eight of our favorite examples of something great from pro wrestling. Matches, performers, shows — whatever is helping us enjoy wrestling in a particular week, that’s what this feature is all about. In a revealing and heartfelt Facebook post titled “ Here Goes Nothing,” Cage detailed how he kept the information from going public for so long because he feared rejection. Moone regularly wrestles alongside her Simp For The Business squadmates in Versus Pro Wrestling, FSW Vegas, Paradigm Pro Wrestling and has appeared for Hoodslam in the past as well.

I’ve found who I am as a person, a woman, but years I’ve been struggling with my sexuality,” Amber Jo wrote. “Now I can come out and say I’m happy to be Pansexual.” Kinney’s is the kind of passion needed not just to succeed in wrestling but also to inspire those watching, craving a figure in which they can see themselves. That desire was always there, but her journey in pro wrestling might have found its catalyst later, if not for a childhood VHS switcheroo. Allie Katch evolved from kitty to killer in 2021, showcasing a new level of intensity and viciousness in and out of the ring. When she wasn’t pulling knives on foes, Katch ignited GCW crowds with memorable matches against Dark Sheik, Billie Starkz and Sandra Moone. She established her own event, GCW Allie Katch’s Real Hot Girl Shit, showcasing top names in women’s wrestling to larger and new audiences.

Subcategories

Reigning New South Pro Wrestling Tag Team champion Sean Campbell came out as bisexual in a fashion true to himself. “I be bisexual n shit,” Campbell tweeted on Tuesday. Campbell said his statement was the end result of trying to write a coming out post for an hour. “This is the best you’re getting,” he added. Venere has now switched to a more aggressive mood, but Lucrezia shows everyone how strong she is, trying to resist and not giving up. With some more training she could easily be a top wrestler, however today she is facing a determined and proud fighter with one only goal in mind: winning.

The out pro-wrestlers have long been fan-favourites in the UK wrestling world for their dynamic performances inside the ring. The real-life queer couple have competed alongside each other and even butted heads in past matches.The Mother of House Hoodslam. The High(est) Priestess of the Church of Wrestling. The founder of the Accidental Phenomenon. Dark Sheik contains multitudes, and all within her comes through when she steps into the ring. The 20-year veteran continued to break barriers for trans and other LGBTQ communities in wrestling in her most high-profile year to date. Hoodslam’s return in front of 2,000 fans was only the tip of the iceberg. Sheik defeated Titus Alexander for the UGWA San Jose title, rechristened it the Oakland title and then reintroduced herself to Game Changer Wrestling. Over the years, she learned to accept herself and live her truth, which helped her feel “ready to take on the world”. After she came out publicly, Morgan recalled receiving a “very overwhelming and completely unexpected” outpouring of support from the LGBT+ community. Campbell features prominently in Alabama-based New South Pro Wrestling. He captured the company’s tag team titles alongside Brayden Tool earlier this month on New South’s weekly IWTV program, Action Clash, defeating the team of Hunter Drake and Tyler Franks and the team of Suge D and out pro wrestler Donnie Janela.

But she also impacts people on a grounded, personal level as well, even in the form of a goofy, lovely slice of the internet. Some use their presence in the ring to shed light on other organizations that actively kept lesbian women obscured. The Great Bambina’s in-ring presentation is partially a radical response to the lesbian erasure perpetrated by the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, whose history was dramatized in the film A League of Their Own, I’d like to think that if Darren Young had debuted in WWE a few years later, things would have gone better for him. On the other hand, considering everything that still goes on there, it’s hard to be confident even in that. Young debuted in 2010 as part of Nexus, and publicly came out as gay in 2013. That made him the first WWE Superstar to come out while still actively wrestling. At the time, he was in the Prime Time Players tag team alongside Titus O’Neil. They briefly held the Tag Team Championship during a 2015 feud with the New Day, which was the only Title Darren held during his years in WWE. And the two in-ring veterans are soon teaming up yet again as a new tag team duo who will undoubtedly win matches and fans’ hearts.

Effy also wrestles for Fest Wrestling, Freelance Wrestling, Livewire Wrestling, and many more. I’d love to see him get national exposure, as long as it’s with a company that will let him continue to be his big weird queer self. It’s clear that he wouldn’t be satisfied with anything less, and neither would his fans.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop