Angelmaker

Angelmaker

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Can the detective work through this complicated jigsaw before the grisly events of the past repeat themselves? It was its over descriptive nature of the storytelling, that often veers into

Katie had finally reported him to the police after he’d stolen money from her bag during a family event. Stephenson's book was an action novel taken to absurd lengths, a nonstop global car/boat/bike chase firefight populated by real characters, most of whom you had to fall in love with.Meanwhile, Edie's portion of the story jumps back and forth between the present day and the past, playing out her secret origins and history with Shem Shem Tsien. The Angel Maker had me on the edge of my seat trying to solve the who’s and what’s and without giving anything away I will say that the ending is very satisfying.

What follows is an unbearably long description of said toe which is, if you care to know: pale and round and the perfect size to be sucked. Nick Harkaway delivers all this and more as the reader ponders, "If I have the body of Wellington and the memories of Napoleon, who am I? The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I was worried about who was going to survive the evil that was lurking and I was hoping for both Chris and Katie to survive. But because Joe has this heritage of the cool criminal, and his father's friends, and some remnants of his childhood training in London's (literal) underworld, he has the ability to turn his role as unfortunate pawn on its head. More than anything, this book makes me sad because it could have been great, perhaps even exceptional.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop