Divine Abundance Oracle Cards: A 51-Card Deck

Divine Abundance Oracle Cards: A 51-Card Deck

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There is no such thing as an unan­swered prayer. While we may not receive the specific response we're hoping for, it is reassuring to remember that we always receive the one we need. We are not always aware of the myriad variables that sur­round a situation, as our human view is very limited. God has no such limitation and can follow any path to its highest and best outcome. Notice if you start to feel more cen­tered and grounded when you spend more time in nature. See if your priorities shift. You may even find yourself cleaning up after others and collecting litter, as people Align your beliefs about money in a more positive direction by thinking about all the good you can do as you allow your­self to receive abundance. For example, you can donate to charity, open a heal­ing or educational center, rescue animals, invest in earth-friendly inventions, start your own good-news newspaper, and so forth.

When you pull your card and look at the corresponding message in your Oracle Card guidebook, take a look at the “Prosperity Message,” which will give you a message from the Oracle specifically relating the meaning of the card to your prosperity and abundance. As human beings, we tend to get attached to the specific form of our desire, because we think only that exact thing will give us the experience we’re craving. But in our transformational Universe, we have to learn to exercise the state of being we think the thing is going to give us, and then trust that Spirit will deliver it to us in exactly the form we need – even if it’s not what we imagined. received. They had the courage to act on this idea, and the angels are urging you to have courage as well. With each step you take, you'll gain confidence and clarity. On the other hand, some people have very little in terms of material possessions and accolades, and yet their hearts are full and they live a life of joy and gratitude. I myself experienced this when I was recovering from drug and alcohol addiction and had almost nothing to my name. And yet, for the first time in my life, I was consciously connecting to Spirit and I felt like the most abundant person in the world.schedule to welcome new healthy relation­ships. And, of course, your positive relation­ship with yourself and with God is essential to health, happiness, and abundance. As yon sleep, God. your angels, and your higher self arc giving you Divinely gukied ideas, answers. and solutions. Be sure to record your drcams in a journal, because they contain valuable insights that will help you manifest your desires into reality. Today I want to introduce you to the elements, which for me are like the origin of all universal teaching. Most of the elemental teaching has been hidden and while you may be aware of your astrological elements and understand the elements in nature, yet that is just one piece of elemental wisdom. There is a next step, which the Abundance Oracle Cards have been part of anchoring and has shaped the energy behind the oracle cards. The elements within are what connects us to All That Is and they are part of your path to purpose and abundance. Introducing the element and symbols in the Abundance Oracle Cards … trap" of doing visualizations, saying affir­mations, offering up prayers, and so on, while ignoring inner guidance that advises you to take action. Creating a Vision Board is a really fun and creative way to get into the positive energy of feeling and seeing the things you want to manifest and create. When you make a vision board, it helps you utilize your imagination to set intentions.

When you are visualizing a desire, it helps to have a physical representation. This can be a picture that you cut out of a magazine, a model of a car you desire, or even a clay sculpture that you make yourself. Having an image or a placeholder object can make the visualization more real to you, and that will increase the effect. You drew this card because the angels want to point you in the direction of grati­tude. Perhaps you've slipped into a habit of worrying or complaining about finances. These negative energies only attract more problems. physical bodies and reconnect with all the other creatures we share this planet with. This connection with nature helps calm our often-frazzled minds so we are able to focus more clearly on the abundance we are bringing into our lives.The print quality is excellent – the images are clear and crisp, without any blurry misprints or colour bleeds. can feel upsetting. Yet, you only hurt your­self when you harbor ill will about money or those in financial power. This doesn’t mean you should bypass the difficult things when they come up, it simply means you need to cultivate your toolbox to keep you centered and grounded as you meet life on life’s terms.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop