Red Metal

Red Metal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Interestingly, many of these type stories adopt the same chapter format. That is, many very short chapters, each from a different character’s POV describing a different aspect of the combat: air, sea, land, cyber and near space. Many times these contributing characters are Red Shirts. Advanced weapons systems, and high technology along with modern military strategy and tactics with a veneer of a story are always involved. This book follows that tradition. RedCarpetCrash (2019-07-09). "Interview: Authors 'Mark Greaney' And 'Lieutenant Colonel Hunter Ripley "Rip" Rawlings' Talk New Book Red Metal". RedCarpetCrash.com . Retrieved 2019-08-31.

By now, you should have a solid idea of what red metals are and how they are made, but here comes the big question: why do we continue to use them? Three years ago, the Russian Ground Forces are forced to relinquish control of a rare-earth mine in Mrima Hill near Mombasa, Kenya. Bitter about the retreat, Spetsnaz officer Yuri Borbikov formulates Operation Red Metal, an extensive military strike across Europe as a large diversion to retake the mine. One of the most curious is a metal that can turn red in certain conditions. This metal, known as vanadium, is an element found on the periodic table and has interesting properties.The result is an alloy that is extremely malleable and can be used for a wide range of different purposes. As one of the first metals to be discovered by our ancestors, copper has been used by humans for over 10,000 years. But over time, the way we use, process, and alloy copper has significantly changed. After, the main characters, the authors created several minor characters to illustrate the land, sea, air, cyber and space war plot lines. For example the, US Army armour colonel, the female US Army helo pilot, the female US Navy submarine captain, the French Special Forces captain, the Russian fighter pilot, the German tank gunner, etc.. The female characters were generally good. They suffered for their gender no more than their comrades-in-arms. I thought the authors had a chance at very good female character in the Polish militia leader. However, they missed their mark. I noted there were no Russian female characters of note.

From construction and architecture to telecommunications and machinery, there is no denying the importance red metals have in our daily lives. Yet, for being some of the most important metals in existence, knowledge about red metals is pretty rare. Copper is also the most thermally efficient metal, making it ideal for heat exchangers or electrical wiring systems. What metal turns Red? High Conductivity Copper: known as pure copper, and must contain a minimum of 99.3% Cu. This type of copper is generally used for electrical applications such as wire and cable because of its excellent ductility and high electrical conductivity. In addition, red metals offer a wide spectrum of qualities for practical application across multiple industries. Combining their sustainability with this type of versatility makes red metals some of the most important metals in the world. Red metals are an important part of sheet metal fabrication, and they are often used in projects that require strength and durability. As a metal company, we offer a wide variety of red metals, including copper, brass, and bronze, which can be seen on our metal chart. All this and China is threatening Taiwan with military action if the results of an up-coming election does not go the mainland’s way.

The included maps were somewhat useful, but not well positioned within the narrative. I found myself using Google Earth to keep pace with the narrative and to access the terrain. For example: Mrima Hill Mine, Kenya.

Like aluminum, copper is recyclable without any loss of quality, both from its raw state and from manufactured products. In fact, an estimated 80% of all copper ever mined is still in use today!Russia takes a hit at both Western Europe and east Africa. The goal is to gain control of key mineral mines. Red Metal offers an amazing insight at what World War III would look like today. This book was intense and so addicting, it was difficult to set it aside. But I found I had to because it was almost an obsession of just one more chapter!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop