Funko POP! Vinyl 123: WWE The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes (FUN71169)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By signing up for texts, you agree to receive automated recurring marketing SMS messages from Funko to the mobile number you entered. Through never-before-seen footage and unprecedented access, this Peacock Original illustrates the transformation of a man who is blazing a new trail in sports entertainment. You can redeem this offer by joining our mailing list and being the first to learn about new releases, upcoming events, and more! Rhodes announced his departure from AEW on Twitter in February 2022, telling fans: "I have loved my time at AEW.

Funko POP! WWE: Rhea Ripley - Collectable Vinyl Figure For Funko POP! WWE: Rhea Ripley - Collectable Vinyl Figure For

Appearing on the final Raw of 2022 via video, Cody discussed his plans for 2023, teasing that his goal was to win the WWE Championship. WrestleTalk proudly presents Wrestling Unmasked, a new book that explores the untold stories, the politics, and the endless drama that unfolds behind the scenes. In 2016, Cody risked it all by leaving WWE to make a name for himself, becoming the 'American Nightmare. Welcome this exclusive, metallic, glow-in-the-dark wrestler into the ring and see who he’ll challenge next! WWE are set to release their latest batch of Funko Pops, featuring various top WWE stars from the past and present.Outside of her journalism work Stephanie is also a YouTube content creator focusing on AEW and interviewing talent from AEW, WWE, and across the indie wrestling scene. Offer only available on qualifying products and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. After graduating with a degree in history from Queen Mary University, London, she went on to study journalism at Birbeck University.

Cody Rhodes makes first WWE Raw appearance since injury Cody Rhodes makes first WWE Raw appearance since injury

Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.Rhodes left WWE in 2016, just over a month after he competed at WrestleMania 32 under the Stardust gimmick.

Cody - New Japan Bullet Club Pop Vinyl - Ringside Collectibles Cody - New Japan Bullet Club Pop Vinyl - Ringside Collectibles

Along with Rhodes, American Nightmare also features interviews with The Undertaker, Paul "Triple H" Levesque, Ric Flair and Kevin Owens, as well as Rhodes' wife Brandi and his sister Teil. One of the new figures in the line is an alternative version of Cody Rhodes’ Funko Pop, featuring a sledgehammer and his torn pectoral muscle. Cody Rhodes "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes - He is one of the founding members of AEW and a former EVP! It was definitely shocking and I think the way I felt about it was how the audience in Chicago felt," he added. The documentary will premiere on Peacock on Monday, July 31 and is narrated by Arrow and Heelsstar Stephen Amell.Other figures in the upcoming line feature a double pack of the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar from WrestleMania 30, as well as a pack featuring The Rock, Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan from the opening segment of the same show. Cody Rhodes has made his first appearance on WWE Raw since being sidelined with a torn pectoral muscle in June. The Funko is obviously based off his iconic Hell In A Cell match with Seth Rollins at Hell In A Cell 2022. I've had some torn muscles in my day and I know that the blood seeps down, gravity just takes over but I had never seen anything like that. Even though I wasn't present for a good chunk of the year, what I was able to do, I think really did register with a lot of the WWE Universe," Rhodes said.

Funko New Japan Pro-Wrestling Pop! The American Nightmare Funko New Japan Pro-Wrestling Pop! The American Nightmare

Speaking to Digital Spy in July, Rollins revealed his reaction to seeing Rhodes' bruised chest for the first time, saying: "It was pretty gnarly. Ahead of his Hell In A Cell match with Seth Rollins in June, Rhodes tore his pectoral muscle but decided to go ahead with the match, leading to one of the most memorable WWE visuals of the year. The official synopsis reads: "Cody Rhodes grew up living in the shadow of his father, WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop