Frontline PLUS Spot On Cat Flea Treatment, 6 pipettes

Frontline PLUS Spot On Cat Flea Treatment, 6 pipettes

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

waste of money - fleas still happy after 5 days We bought Frontline for our cats after the supermarket stuff only killed some fleas and left the rest drowsy but THIS product is not doing a thing AT ALL! FRONTLINE PLUS also contains the important addition of (S)-methoprene which acts as an insect growth inhibitor. I accept full liability and confirm I will read all sides of the product information sheet to ensure I understand the directions for use, contraindications and warnings associated with each medicine before administration.

time I used this it made my cat all scaby and crusty wasn't going to use it again from pets at home as frontline worked great I got online elsewhere. It is important to regularly use flea treatments to stop the spread of fleas in your home and on your pets. When used as directed, pets treated with FRONTLINE ® flea and tick treatments do not pose a health risk to children or adults. It prevents the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of the immature stages of growth (eggs, larvae and pupae) for at least one month. Before every use, read the information on the inside of the box for full instructions and all warnings.FRONTLINE Plus ®, FRONTLINE Tri-Act ®, FRONTLINE®, FRONTLINE HomeGard ® and VELOXA® are registered trademarks of the Boehringer Ingelheim Group. These dying fleas often rise to the top of the pet’s coat and bounce, so if you see fleas after treatment, it’s often a sign the product has got to work. Bathing/shampooing/water exposure does not affect the efficacy of the product as long as it does not occur more than once a week.

My cats were suffering and I was stressing I'd end up with a full blown infestation, then I saw Frontline Plus advertised on telly so bought it straight away. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. It can be applied to cats from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 1kg and ferrets from 6 months of age. Fipronil kills ticks (Dermacentor reticulatus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes scapularis, Ixodes ricinus, Haemaphysalis longicornis, Haemaphysalis flava, Haemaphysalis campanulata) and lice within 48 hours post-exposure.Waste of money I bought this from Animates and after applying fleas went hyperactive and were jumping off. Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours Stops flea eggs hatching in your home Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases Kills lice FRONTLINE Plus is a veterinary medicine with a robust safety profile.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop