Graco Nautilus LX Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Group 1/2/3 (approx. 1 to 12 Years, 9-36 kg), Steeple Gray

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Graco Nautilus LX Harnessed Booster Car Seat, Group 1/2/3 (approx. 1 to 12 Years, 9-36 kg), Steeple Gray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An accommodating headrest lets you quickly adjust the height of the headrest with one-hand and 3 recline positions lets your little one rest comfortably on long trips. And it was also simple to secure when we used it for our two children, 15 month-old Hannah, and Catherine, aged three and a quarter.

It’s hard to get to the seatbelt buckle and the car seat dogs into the cars seats a bit otherwise good all rounder. If your product becomes faulty, we will do our very best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Product is great, its easy to use, has a slight recline, it's easy to install, machine washable, goes through 2 stages, nice and padded, built really well, has cup holders, and easy adjustable headrest and fasteners. The chest (g) sensor on the crash test dummy recorded 46 g, where the maximum allowed is 60 g, and the lower the results, the better. And when I did this, I felt a little panicky as though it was too far forward so I found myself avoiding the recline feature if I could.

However, whilst my elder daughter is still using the 5-point harness I will easily be able to use the seat for both her and Hannah. On the upside, we didn't see any defects in our product or inconsistencies like poor stitching or loose connections.

Liz: Because it doesn’t have ISOFIX we have the reassurance it will fit in a wide range of hire cars, which is useful because not all cars have ISOFIX (although the Renault Captur does). The Elite is marketed as the ‘last car seat you will ever need’ while the Milestone is ‘the only car seat you will ever need’. Please note, this system excludes all sales items and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers. The baby harness is brilliant because Pierre has not managed to undo the clasps once, however much he tries, and even Juliette, who is the master (or should that be mistress ? Halfords Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 724263) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ).

Graco makes quite a big thing of the fact its cars seats have been tested to ensure they perform well in offering such protection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop