My First Piano Adventure Lesson Book A.: Lesson Book A: Pre-Reading

My First Piano Adventure Lesson Book A.: Lesson Book A: Pre-Reading

RRP: £8.22
Price: £4.11
£4.11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It provides a range of additional pieces, puzzles and activities for students from around the age of five. There are plenty of opportunities for improvisation and teacher accompaniments are provided for most of the songs and pieces. I’m sure that I would have thoroughly enjoyed these books when I started learning the piano as a six-year-old, many moons ago. It includes favourites like ‘Ring-a-Ring-a-Roses’, ‘Peter Taps with One Hammer’ and ‘The Wheels on the. This carefully designed tutor will inspire, entertain and, most importantly, nurture a love of music that can last a lifetime.

My First Piano Adventure Lesson Book A.: Lesson Book A: Pre

I was sent a review copy of these books free of charge; however, this review is my honest opinion as a teacher. Some pieces have straightforward teacher duet parts to encourage ensemble playing from the start, and there are lots of music theory puzzles and activities to consolidate learning and offer an extra layer of fun and exploration. Many pieces have simple teacher duet parts to encourage ensemble playing from the start, and the book is illustrated throughout in the charming Get Set! The tried and tested progression guides beginners from their very first lesson through to Grade 1 level.The polyphonic twenty-key piano promotes creative education through playing with any of the 10 popular kid’s songs along with 6 changeable musical instruments!

Piano - Get Set! Piano – My First Piano Pieces Get Set! Piano - Get Set! Piano – My First Piano Pieces

The author’s tried-and-tested progression covers note learning, theory, aural and composing through a creative and holistic approach. Suitable for children aged 5 years and over, this book facilitates a seamless transition from pre-stave reading onto stave reading, leading effortlessly into the highly acclaimed Get Set!The author’s tried-and-tested progression covers note learning, theory, aural and composing through a. The books are designed to introduce young children (from the age of around five) to the piano and music-making through ‘fun activities, rhymes, songs and pieces. My First Piano Book introduces young children to the piano and music-making through fun activities, rhymes, songs and pieces.

Get Set Piano – Collins Primary | Music | Get Set Piano – Collins

style, and students are encouraged to decorate and colour in the drawings to reflect their progress. Piano is an exciting course by Heather Hammond and Karen Marshall, written specially for the twenty-first century child. It is always a pleasure to review her publications because they have clearly been tried and tested in practice. Note learning is taught alongside aural, theory and composing skills providing a holistic approach to music.

While there will be some who lament the lack of piano-specific technique, a strong grounding in musicianship is something to be welcomed. By the end of the book, students are playing hands separately, alternately in the treble and bass clef, reading notes from both staves. Finger numbers are given for the black keys, but for the white keys, students and teachers are encouraged to develop their own fingering. It includes favourites like ‘Ring-a-Ring-a-Roses’, ‘Peter Taps with One Hammer’ and ‘The Wheels on the Bus’, as well as playful new pieces, featuring dinosaurs, superheroes, aliens, scooters and more!

Get Set! Piano - Get Set! Piano – My First Piano Book – Collins

The first book, a sizeable volume at 64 pages, is an introduction to the world of music through the medium of learning the piano.Written for the young beginner student ages 5-6, My First Piano Adventure captures the child’s playful spirit with five “friends at the piano,” charming songs, and rhythm and technique games. Whilst there are many such early-stage piano tutor books on the market, there are few which place as such a strong emphasis on the development of musicianship as these do.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop