Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An extremely warm welcome is guaranteed, as is an even warmer exit should you choose to sample any of our amazing fiery products. Burnörium says: Containing a whopping 70% chilli pepper content, Psycho Juice 70% Ghost Pepper is full-bodied, full-flavoured and packing explosive natural heat without the addition of extract. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I’ve loved chillies ever since I first tasted them in a little Schwartz packet back in about 1980,” laughs owner John Finch, whose stall is tucked into the side of St Nicholas Market’s historic Corn Exchange building.

Hey folks, here’s one that I promised pretty recently: The Psycho Juice Mustard Ghost Pepper, from Doctor Burnorium. Having lived in Bristol his entire life, John is happy being able to share what he loves with the city: “I work right in the centre of Bristol, in an historic building in a very interesting market, and it all just suits me down to the ground.

Una gota del producto por cada 250 gr de comida aproximadamente para conseguir algo casi casi incomible, excepto para los amantes del picante, que lo convierte en una delicia. Welcome to the wicked world of Dr Burnorium; a purveyor of pain, melter of faces and leading expert when it comes to all things hot-sauce related. Es un ingrediente, y no una salsa, y utilizarlo como una salsa te llevará al hospital irremediablemente.La única pega que le encuentro es que no trae ningún instrumento para suministrar dosis tan minúsculas como gotas. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop