Tilda Tries Again: A Big Bright Feelings Book

Tilda Tries Again: A Big Bright Feelings Book

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It doesn’t deal with any actual ‘step-by-step’ breakdowns of what to do, but reminds you of key principles, such as being emotionally honest. I also love the way that the author deals with any negative or bleak aspects of her past with such humour and grace. Former Rugby League player Rob Burrow will be the first non-verbal star to read a CBeebies Bedtime Story.

Rugby League legend Rob Burrow is to read a CBeebies Bedtime

Author Guy Bass introduces SCRAP, about one robot who tried to protect the humans on his planet against an army of robots. Soon books are being read, toys are being played with and her friends…well soon Tilda's world is once again full of laughter and fun…all because Tilda learnt a valuable lesson; if at first you don't succeed, try again. It's well written for young children, with short sharp sentences, perfect for preschool and reception or primary 1 classes as fun and discussions can come out of this book. This might get a few eye rolls, because it’s from a series that I illustrate, but as far as Children’s book hero’s go, you can’t get much better than Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy. Teachers looking for a book to help children discover coping skills when life unexpectedly becomes too difficult to handle will embrace this title due to its subtle messages woven within the context of an engaging story that promises to be a fun read for all.Design a series of motivational posters to encourage people to keep going when they are feeling a bit low.

Activity Pack - Bloomsbury Publishing Activity Pack - Bloomsbury Publishing

I've said it once and I'll say it again; Tom Percival's picture books belong on every child's bookshelf. The stark difference in the black and white vs colorful illustrations captures the emotional struggles told by the text. I really like the way the author didn't say what had happened to make Tilda unhappy as it allows children to think for themselves. This, along with the other books in this fantastic series, is a must have book for every school book corner and children's bedroom to help them explore and understand their feelings.Here, Tilda finds a way to deal with sudden changes in circumstance, what feels desperately hard becomes a means of finding new ways of doing things. Another terrific book from Tom that helps children to understand, identify and cope with big feelings. Not every day is going to be just as your children would want it to go, it isn't possible and Tilda shows not only that, but that they can overcome that bad day and things can become brighter again. Tilda Tries Again is the latest release from Tom Percival's 'Big Bright Feelings' collection of books. I found 'Tilda Tries Again' to be quite real, harrowing, and relatable to me, as an adult in her thirties.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop