Sennheiser 504547 SC 60 USB ML SC 30/60 UC Deployment Headset Range (Binaural UC headset with Call Control for Lync) - (Headsets Microphones > Headphones & Headsets)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Sennheiser 504547 SC 60 USB ML SC 30/60 UC Deployment Headset Range (Binaural UC headset with Call Control for Lync) - (Headsets Microphones > Headphones & Headsets)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's all plastic and foam, so it doesn't conform to my head and puts slight but consistent pressure on my ears. Enjoy more natural-sounding conversations and great quality audio with headsets designed for enterprises introducing Unified Communications.

EPOS Sennheiser Consumer Audio SC 60 USB ML (504547

The only complaint I have, and this might be specific to me, is that my ears get very warm when wearing these headphones.Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands free communication solution. The IMPACT 100 Series does just that, enabling you to reap the benefits of a UC environment at your desk or when mobile around the office. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ich habe viele Headsets durch und bei allen stellte sich das Problem, dass die Bügel meiner Brille angedrückt wurden und ich nach wenigen Minuten Tragen Schmerzen bekomme.

Sennheiser SC60 USB Control Binaural UC Headset - Black

In addition, the IMPACT 100 Series provides EPOS Voice™ and noise-cancelling microphones for clear communication that boosts productivity. Das erste Headset hab ich seit über 1 Jahr im Einsatz und bisher zeigt es noch keine Verschleißspuren. We are also experts in the world of Cloud Hosted Business Phone Systems and install VoIP solutions across the UK. I've also really abused these things, thrown them in backpacks for travel without a case, and they just keep going.Ich habe es jetzt ein zweites Mal bestellt, weil ich es nicht immer zwischen Büro und Home Office hin- und hertragen möchte. Those other headsets also don't let you wear the mic on the left side if you wish, nor do they have a cord that's as long as this one, with an inline control.

Sennheiser Product Downloads Sennheiser Product Downloads

I have had school buses, emergency vehicles and street sweepers outside the window, I have also had a dog barking in the room behind me and the people I'm talking to don't hear anything but me. For someone that works with kids at home (god forbid it’s approaching nap time) I was a little disappointed that my colleagues were able to hear a lot of the background noise and my kids aren’t even in the same room. The microphone delivers a nice sound quality to those on the other end - it doesn't sound digitized and harsh like some microphones on business headsets. I bought this thinking Sennheiser is worth spending a little more for higher quality but wow it's not.Solid headset my only complaint was that I thought the mic was supposed to keep from picking up background noises. I am on Zoom as the CEO of a services company some 6-8 hours a day-both before and during the pandemic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop