The Sunday Story Club

The Sunday Story Club

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A short prayer in the form of a poem expresses the need for God in our lives and His constant availablity.

We’re so excited to be working with Sunday and Story to bring you vintage rugs direct from Morocco and the beautiful Atlas mountains. Sunday and Story is run by Jo Flynn who fell in love with Morocco in her early 20s. Jo worked as a Fashion Stylists and is bringing her eye for fashion to interiors, sourcing these very on-trend rugs directly from her trips to Morocco. Nicodemus, like Joseph of Arimathea, was a member of the Sanhedrin, the court that had condemned Jesus Christ to death. For a time, both men had lived as secret followers of Jesus, afraid to make a public profession of faith because of their prominent positions in the Jewish community. In his beautiful book, “I Shall Not Want,” Robert Ketchum tells of a Sunday School teacher who asked her group of children if anyone could quote the entire 23rd Psalm. A golden-haired, four-and-a-half-year-old girl was among those who raised their hands.

On Palm Sunday, Jesus and his disciples spent the night in Bethany, a town about two miles east of Jerusalem. This is where Lazarus, whom Jesus had raised from the dead, and his two sisters, Mary and Martha,lived. They were close friends of Jesus, and probably hosted Him and His disciples during their final days in Jerusalem. On Tuesday morning, Jesus and his disciples returned to Jerusalem. They passed the withered fig tree on their way, and Jesus spoke to his companions about the importance of faith.

Sunday and Story also offer a sourcing service. Please get in touch if you are looking for something specific or just can’t quite make your mind - I would love to help you out with that part!In the accounts of the four canonical Gospels, Jesus Christ’s triumphal entry into Jerusalem took place in the days before the Last Supper, marking the beginning of his Passion, his time of suffering, death, and resurrection celebrated during Holy Week. Though eternal life is a gift of grace from God that comes by faith, true faith inevitably is accompanied by actions of obedience. I have been very eager to eat this Passover meal with you before my suffering begins. For I tell you now that I won't eat this meal again until its meaning is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God." (Luke 22:15-16, NLT) Blind guides!...For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people's bones and all sorts of impurity. Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness...Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?" (Matthew 23:24-33)

Personally, I like the character and detail in them and the fact they were hand made and have history. I also love how timeless they are.

When Jesus arrived at the Temple, he found the courts full of corrupt money changers. He began overturning their tables and clearing the Temple, saying, "The Scriptures declare, 'My Temple will be a house of prayer,' but you have turned it into a den of thieves" (Luke 19:46). I see… And that must be Mary, joseph, and the Baby Jesus,” Ms. Terri said. “But who's the fourth person?” But the Catholic church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter. On the Sunday before his death, Jesus began his trip to Jerusalem, knowing that soon he would lay down his life for our sins. Nearing the village of Bethphage, he sent two of his disciples ahead, telling themto look for a donkey and its unbroken colt. The disciples were instructed tountie the animals and bring them to him. A very large boujad piece made in the ’60s. Pretty diamonds on an ivory base. It’s very pretty and feminine.

Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your king is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey,on a colt ]the foal of a beast of burden.’” 6The disciples went and did as Jesus had directed them. 7They brought the donkey and the colt and put on them their cloaks, and he sat on them. 8Most of the crowdspread their cloaks on the road, and others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. 9And the crowds that went before him and that followed him were shouting,“Hosanna tothe Son of David!Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosannain the highest!” 10Andwhen he entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred up, saying, “Who is this?” 11And the crowds said, “This isthe prophet Jesus,from Nazareth of Galilee.” He brought about seventy-five pounds of perfumed ointment made from myrrh and aloes. Following Jewish burial custom, they wrapped Jesus' body with the spices in long sheets of linen cloth." (John 19: 39-40, NLT) The Parable of the Vineyard Tenants (Matthew 21:33-46) Sunday School Lessons & Activities for Kids The Parable of the Tenants is a seemingly strange one, and can be challenging in terms of how we convey it to younger children. Even to the original hearers, this might have sounded like an odd story. Why would the... Who was Jesus talking about during his execution when he said, 'Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.'?

Holy Week

Later, Jesus and the disciples left the Upper Room and went to the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus prayed in agony to God the Father. Luke's Gospel says that"his sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground" (Luke 22:44, ESV). Sunday papers? Over breakfast, I read the Sunday Times, the Mail on Sunday and the Observer. I read the Sunday Telegraph after lunch. I always expect to read some propaganda and distortion about Brexit in the papers, because there are papers who run propaganda campaigns about Europe, day in, day out. It causes me infinite despair. After church, Johnny tells his parents he has to go and talk to the minister right away. They agree, and the pastor greets the family.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop