Nokia XR21 5G 6.49” Smartphone with 64MP AI camera, 2-day Battery life, 6GB/128GB Storage, IP69K Water & Dust-proof, Drop-proof with MIL-STD-810H level durability, Dual Sim - Black

£109.5
FREE Shipping

Nokia XR21 5G 6.49” Smartphone with 64MP AI camera, 2-day Battery life, 6GB/128GB Storage, IP69K Water & Dust-proof, Drop-proof with MIL-STD-810H level durability, Dual Sim - Black

RRP: £219.00
Price: £109.5
£109.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Kaikki annetut tekniset tiedot, ominaisuudet ja muut tuotetiedot voivat muuttua ilman erillistä ilmoitusta. Tarjonta saattaa vaihdella. Tarkista paikallinen saatavuus.

Another plus feature for me was its battery life, after setting up and testing out its features over a couple of days I only needed to pop it on charge once. Even so, it didn't run completely out of battery I just decided to give it a boost midway through. Compared to my current phone I'd say the Nokia XR21 wins here. Be this as it may, don’t expect the vanilla and caramel flavor that accompanies a high percentage of first fill casks. In the XR, I catch more second and third fill flavors on the palate. These are quite enjoyable, though not what I would characterize as “overly ambitious” in terms of complexity. The 6.5-inch screen is bright and crisp, while the camera, though not top-tier, captures decent images even in low-light conditions. The phone's military-grade durability, boasting MIL-STD-810H certification, provides peace of mind against accidental drops and wear and tear, while its IP69K waterproof rating makes it adventure-ready. While its robust build lets the Nokia XR21 put up with some rough treatment, its waterproofing and dustproofing rating make the phone truly adventure-ready. It’s rated to IP69K, which is the highest rating possible. In addition to fighting off dust and water, the XR21 can handle complete submersion and high-pressure, high-temperature jets. I think it’s fair to say that’s more than tough enough for most. The battery life

In This Article

Of its predecessor, the XR20, I said that “Nokia hits the right notes with its attempt to bring rugged to the mainstream with the XR20. It does so in style with 5G connectivity, a large screen and a sleek design, miles away from traditional rugged smartphones.” With the competitors, you will also look in vain for a similar expanded warranty of 36 months with an additional warranty on the display. The nominally long update periods is slightly marred by the fact that the XR21 is still delivered with Android 12, even though the XR20 predecessor has already received Android 13. The WLAN speed also turns out slightly slower than expected. On the other hand, you get full dual-SIM including eSIM support. Only the display could have been brighter.

More than 200 organisations are supporting – including Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth and PCS Union to name but a few. Within the rather substantial bottle, you will find a whisky with a golden appearance that takes on a deep vermilion hue depending on the lighting (thanks, in part, to artificial coloring). Frankly, it’s worth mentioning that the whisky in my glass appears quite a bit more gold when compared with advertisements online that remind me of burnished copper. Nose Now the likelihood of a phone user dropping their phone from a height on a rainy day, into a puddle and being driven over is extremely rare but nonetheless, if it were to happen the XR21 would have a pretty strong chance of looking and working like new. At forty percent alcohol, the mouth feel is luscious and smooth with absolutely no need for water. Stone fruits like peaches and nectarines emerge to swirl around a ring of pineapple. Coconut makes an entrance, but this time, it reminds me of baker’s shredded coconut. Waffle cone asserts itself. And, finally, some tartness from wood tannins helps to balance all of the sweetness.

Inspired by Sir Alexander’s own hand-written notes, it is blended from the exclusive Johnnie Walker reserve of rare whiskies, all of which have been matured for a full 21 years. The first test I did was the water test, to see how the XR21 would work after being 'accidentally' dropped in water, whether it's a pool, the sea or the kitchen sink. The third and final test we carried out was the car test, and after reviewing it's a task I'd only suggest doing on this exact phone as I don't see how any other brand could make it out from under the wheels intact.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop