Tap to Tidy at Pickle Cottage: Crafting & Creating a Home with Love

Tap to Tidy at Pickle Cottage: Crafting & Creating a Home with Love

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Discover Stacey's Tap to Tidy DIY Method - with steps on how to get started. Each chapter takes readers round a room in Stacey's dream home, and how she transformed each room herself.

I’ve spent all afternoon reading this! 😂 I LOVE Stacey so much, I read her first book earlier this year and it was great so as soon as I spotted this one in @waterstones I had to read it! We pinch ourselves sometimes’ … Solomon with husband Joe Swash in 2018. Photograph: David M Benett/Getty Images for Primark Solomon met her future husband when she was crowned “queen of the jungle” and Swash, the 2008 “king of the jungle”, gave her a congratulatory hug. Twelve years on, and now 32, Solomon is thriving on numerous fronts – a mother of four children, newly married to Swash (the father of her two youngest), a regular panellist on ITV’s Loose Women and making a new BBC series of Sort Your Life Out With Stacey Solomon, in which she and her team help people transform their homes. Many of those who wrote her off as dumb have realised Solomon is a pretty smart cookie. Perhaps best of all, she is a kind cookie in a world notorious for cattiness. It has its advantages, though. “The smallest thing you say with an ounce of intelligence people are like: ‘Wow! I didn’t expect that’, so it’s nice to be underestimated sometimes.”

Retailers:

We were conscious that it's what we wanted, but we weren't specifically looking at a time for it to happen, so it was a really lovely surprise - he was over the moon and it was just lovely actually."

The next big milestone in this relationship came in 2019 when they announced their pregnancy! Joe first announced it by sharing a series of photos of Stacey napping with the caption, 'Have been driving myself mad thinking that she's bored senseless of me and can't stand to be awake for longer than 10 minutes of my company... So you can imagine my delight to find out that she still loves me and my company very much she's just been growing a baby. We pinch ourselves walking around here sometimes. We can’t believe this is our garden, this is our road. I remember when we moved in I said to my dad: ‘Can we afford it?’, and he said: ‘If you can afford it now and it only lasts you 12 months or two years, go and work your butt off so you can enjoy it for the moment.’” I can't begin to describe how happy we are to be able to share this wonderful news. We've been so blessed with 3 incredible children that we've had the privilege of raising and we are forever grateful to have the chance to become parents to another wonderful child. It's all very overwhelming and emotional and we couldn't be happier right now.' sic Now we’re on to the royals. It’s a week before the Queen’s funeral and the patriotic fervour is gathering pace. A Loose Women clip from 2018 recently reemerged on social media in which Solomon said she didn’t get the point of the royals: how could we elevate one family over any other just by fluke of birth and why did we pay towards their upkeep when they were already phenomenally rich? The clip went viral just after the Queen’s death and Solomon found herself feted by republicans and lambasted by monarchists. “They’re regurgitating it at the moment, which is really difficult because obviously I didn’t say it on the Queen’s passing.”

Stacey Solomon Tap To Tidy Inspiration

Would she ever go into politics? Unlikely, she says, not quite ruling it out. “I’m passionate about circumstances and the way that some people get dealt certain hands and others don’t.” Which team would she bat for? “That’s where I don’t feel political at all. It’s all about: Are you Labour, Tory or Lib Dem? For me it’s not about any of those things. It’s about what you want for this country and the people in it.” Another clip saw Stacey completely revamp her bathroom which began with yellow walls that the star painted blue and added white panelling to with her nifty glue gun.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop