Flames of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Right now I’m wondering can I wait for the audio releases of the next 2 books? I may try as like I said, that version was superb! One of the best audiobooks I’ve listened too. Good narration is key even when the story is beyond epic. I’m annoyed with the ending, not because it is a cliffhanger, but because the major choices the male illogically makes. If you are new to Amelia I envy you. You will fall in love and read all the books she has out there.

Chaos Flame 1: The first Chaos Flame is rewarded in Helheim after Kratos takes down the Bridge of the Damned keeper, Mattugr Helson. He is one of the trolls in God of War and has the ability to vanish, as well as spawn orbs that seek out Kratos.Amelia Hutchins has written a fascinating story about a man who makes readers experience the thin line between love and hate. Aria is an amazing heroine and a badass giving the readers everything they want. Even though she’s vulnerable, she doesn’t let people walk over her. Sparks fly when the two enter a fiery battle of wills as Aria learns she is more than just a witch in the Hecate bloodline; she is much, much, more. Sparks fly when the two enter a fiery battle of wills as Aria learns she is more than just a witch in the Hecate bloodline; she is much, much more. Amelia Hutchins is a bestselling author of fantasy and paranormal romance novels. She is the author of the Monsters series, The Fae Chronicles series, and Lacy of the Nine Realms series. Oh my goodness this book was amazing!!! I have read all of books in the Fae series by Amelia Hutchins so I had high expectations already going into this but it just blew my mind.

How far will Aria go to protect those she loves from Knox's wrath? How long can she evade the man stalking her every waking hour as her body and mind fight against the growing need for him to claim her? Can she break the curse that has plagued the Hecate bloodline for over 500 years while protecting her heart? It was supposed to be easy; get in and get out. Move pieces into place and set the stage for the war he’s been planning for over five hundred years. Aria is his sworn enemy but something within her calls to him and he hates himself for craving the fiery kisses that have reignited his cold, dead heart. One taste, and he thought he could get her out of his system. He was wrong. Knox and Aria are both interesting, and their chemistry is off the charts. The story is told from two points of view with complex twists and turns. Even though Aria and Knox seem to despise each other, they are drawn to each other and cause trouble everywhere.The Legacy of the Nine Realms series begins with Ashes of Chaos. The story begins after the events of the first book as Aria is looking to create a new House of Magic. She knew about the mess that her family had left, but nothing could’ve prepared her for what awaited her in the Nine Realms. Aria wants to protect those she loves, but how far will she go? Aria’s in the hands of her enemies, and things are going from bad to worse. Those who she thought were allies have become enemies, and enemies have become allies. On top of that, Knox’s history is unraveling, and it might just be Aria’s undoing. Be warned, the 2 mains are not all lovable. You'll experience moments of hating, being annoyed by, sympathizing, & eventually caring for both of them. Yet the storyline works & I truly enjoyed it. I'm immediately starting the next book! From USA Today Bestselling Author Amelia Hutchins comes a tale of love, war, and treachery. Aria faces new challenges and tribulations within the Nine Realms. It was supposed to be easy; get in and get out. Move pieces into place and set the stage for the war he’s been planning for over 500 years. Aria is his sworn enemy but something within her calls to him and he hates himself for craving the fiery kisses that have reignited his cold, dead heart. One taste, and he thought he could get her out of his system. He was wrong.

I don’t want to give too much of the story away as spoilers are the worst and going in fresh is best. The Flame of Chaos was created by the Witch of Izalith when she attempted to use her Lord Soul to recreate the First Flame [1]. When she was unable to control it, she was consumed by it and transformed into the Bed of Chaos, mother of all Demons [2]. Most of her children were similarly consumed and transformed into monstrosities; her daughter Quelana, however, escaped and used the Flame of Chaos to create the art of Pyromancy [3]. I do like the female character and she is pretty strong and smart. (The male has potential to be interesting but so far I don’t care for him because of his inconsistency in everything he does.)When Knox calls her, Arian knows that he has an agenda. Knox declared himself a king in their absence, and now she can’t trust him anymore. Knox feels connected to Aria, but unfortunately, she doesn’t fit his revenge plans. Hutchins considers herself to be a coffee addict as she drinks a lot of the “magical potion” that is coffee and uses the drink to help her create the magical worlds that inhabit her books. The author runs a fan group on facebook where she can often be found hanging out with her fans. They discover that things have changed in the human realm, and not everything is what it seems. While Aria tries looking for her missing twin, Amara, at Haven falls, she meets Knox, a dangerous, mysterious man declaring himself a king. Amelia outdid herself in this novel, creating a complex roller coaster ride filled with emotions. Aria is a strong and selfless character and is determined to correct the wrongs committed by her ancestors even when she is being hunted. years prepping for a war and no one ever asked if the other side even knew what was going???? That’s pretty hard to believe. (Early info, not a spoiler.) Not to mention that’s a long time to prep!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop