Infinity Dodecahedron, Creative and Cool Infinite Dodecahedron Color Art Light Night Light, Spiral Space LED Light Adjustable Color Light, Furniture Decoration Table lamp Soft Dimmable Lighting (A)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Infinity Dodecahedron, Creative and Cool Infinite Dodecahedron Color Art Light Night Light, Spiral Space LED Light Adjustable Color Light, Furniture Decoration Table lamp Soft Dimmable Lighting (A)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before you begin applying the strips to the dodecahedron, it's important to understand the corner PCBs. Since the tolerances for the dodecahedron's angles are fairly tight, it will help unsure you get them right.

As will become obvious from the lengthy discussion in the video, a few simple tricks here and there are needed to make this strategy work.

I chose to use black filament, but this is up to you, these parts will only be visible in small areas on the inside, and black usually hides them pretty well. Wide Application】The dodecahedron light can be used as a night light for adults and children, as well as a decorative light, children's room light, party light, living room decoration light, dream atmosphere light, etc. Make sure the polarity is correct; positive and ground are indicated on the PCB with +, - respectively.

The solder pads can sometimes be very small depending on the manufacturer so I would recommend cutting after the 17th LED, right up against the 18th. The board distributes power correctly to the three LED strips meeting at each corner and also redirects the data line to the correct side. This can be particularly annoying, because once you have to replace one LED, splicing in a new one might cause the one next to it to fail, and so you can get caught in a frustrating cycle. Like the base corner, the pad polarities are indicated by + and - with the center pads being for data. Dodecahedron Design】Using a unique 3D process, its 3D effect makes people live in a 3D space, and multiple LED outline a complex and perfect spiral space.The goal with the PCBs was to efficiently connect power and ground to all of the strips at each corner while also directing the data in the correct direction. I will not go over how to setup the Wemos in the Arduino IDE here, but you can find instructions on step 11 of my Pixel Shades instructable. I 3D printed the supports between the acrylic pentagons and used hot glue to hold everything together.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop