Tregroes Waffles Carton of 8 Toffee Waffles, (Pack of 6)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With one very small adaptation to the recipe the Wright’stoffee cake mix makes outstanding waffles. I mean these are seriously tasty and have a great texture too. Toffee Banoffee Waffles perfect for a weekend lazy morning brunch. Instead of just pouring toffee sauce over ice cream, why not go all-out and make honeycomb toffee ice cream?

Put the finished product in the refrigerator for one hour and break it into pieces to serve. 9 – Chocolate-Glazed Toffee Bars We like to source local products. Waffles are fantastic warmed over a coffee, in a dry frying pan or on top of an Aga. Make the pudding according to the instructions and pour some of the leftover toffee sauce onto the finished product. 5 – Honeycomb Toffee Icecream Without their support it may never have happened, and we are all really grateful for the help we have received.” The more you beat your eggs, the lighter and fluffier your waffles will be! I like to separate the egg whites, beat them until fluffy, and then fold them into the batter with the yolks.Jenifère, a bright food science student from Bordeaux spent four months in the summer of 2016 at Tregroes Waffles to develop a savoury biscuit which can be produced on our production line; a perfect accompaniment to the great assortment of Welsh Cheeses on the market in the UK and further afield. This excellent new product has taken us in a new direction, allowing us to access a completely different market.

I recommend eating these waffles straight away with a sliced banana, drizzle of caramel sauce and dusting of icing sugar. Although if eating for dessert I would absolutely add a scoop of ice cream, or a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle over some crumbled Cadbury’s Flake. Toffee flavoured waffles, topped with banana slices and drizzled with caramel sauce – utterly scrummy! Getting a new product into a large number of stores is a really difficult task, so it has been an absolute delight working with Nathan and the rest of the team at Tesco.

Free from nuts, sesame seeds or genetically modified ingredients, the waffles do not contain artificial colourings or flavourings and are suitable for vegetarians.

This is a great, easy and very tasty carrot cake, with the added oomph of Tregroes Toffee Waffles. The flavour combination is very interesting, and different. You won’t be disappointed. To make this recipe, you need dates, flour, baking powder, baking soda, butter, egg, and leftover toffee. Now the company, Tregroes Waffles, is to make its first foray into the multiple retailer market with a deal to supply Waitrose stores nationwide. For some decadent chocolate waffles, you only need to make one simple addition to this recipe! Just add in 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder and you are ready to go! Mix-Ins

Mr Huysmans said, "It is an exciting time for Tregroes Waffles. The deal with Waitrose is testament to the many years of hard work and commitment put in by all at the company." For an extra delicious flavor, I love to swap out the sugar for maple syrup! It tastes so good, especially if I'm serving the waffles with syrup! From the original plain toffee waffle - which can be eaten warm or cold - the range has expanded to include waffles covered in dark or milk chocolate.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop