Cookie! (Book 1): Cookie and the Most Annoying Boy in the World

Cookie! (Book 1): Cookie and the Most Annoying Boy in the World

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Additionally, the pictures! WOW! After viewing each picture I continue to think that I cannot be more impressed but I am! I also wonder if any baking was done when these pictures were taken, they are eerily clean working areas. I did not make my way through trying every recipe personally before posting this review as I don’t have *that* much sugar on hand but I certainly will look forward to revisiting this book in the future. These recipes are perfect for a weekend treat, baking day with the kids, or to take something special to an event. Actually, literally any reason you need a sweet treat, this book is for that. It replaces every other baking book in the kitchen!

Beauty sangat tidak menyukai ayahnya, Mr. Cookson. Wajar saja karena sifat ayahnya yang otoriter dan meremehkan orang di sekitarnya, termasuk ibu Beauty. Berkali-kali Beauty dan ibunya harus mengalah dan terpaksa menuruti keinginan Ayahnya yang sangat mudah marah, apalagi jika moodnya sedang jelek. This book is for… both those who seek the easy but enchanting and those in the mood for some extravaganza. Anyway. I couldn't put it down! I read as I was cooking, and my daughter ended up going to bed an hour late because I just had to finish the book! What a great story - I mean, I knew it all already - the horrible bullying schoolmates, not a happy home, but then escape and new friends and everything ends well. And yet... and yet... it's the characters that make the story, isn't it? Beauty with her gentle nature, and her mother - essentially that stupid "babe" that people laugh at usually - but a wonderful warm mother, her father, another deliciously evil villain character complicated by the fact that he is her father, and he does love her, albeit in his twisted way. And the others - snotty rich kids, Mike the painter and the kids in the new school. And Sam and Lily. Introduced to the hobby of baking at a tender age of 9 years, Brain Hart Hoffman is now the Editor-in-Chief of the popular magazine Bake from Scratch. America’s Test KitchenCookie's life is basically over. Her best friend in the whole world is moving to Solihull because one of her dads has a new job there. Solihull?! Where even is that?! In Cookie and the Most Mysterious Mystery in the World, the third book in the series, Cookie must get to the bottom of a number of mysteries, while making sure she doesn't get the blame for the mishaps she's investigating. Why did you decide to start writing the Cookie series, and why did you decide to illustrate it yourself? Featured in Food & Wine, The Kitchn, Cup of Jo, Wall Street Journal, Wine Enthusiast, Food52, Bake from Scratch Magazine. Nominated for a 2020 Goodreads Choice Award for Best Cookbooks The Perfect Cookie has a fantastic book layout and features many recipes based on the reverse creaming technique.”

Dilly Cookson: Beauty's caring mother who struggles standing up to her cruel husband, but does her best with looking after Beauty. Cookie gets the chance to go on her favourite TV show, Brainbusters. It's only a chance though - she'll have to win the school science competition first. It shouldn't be too hard . . . all she has to do is keep her head down, and not get too over-excited. Unfortunately that's not Cookie's strong point ... The best thing about this book is that it is not just Beauty that grows as a character - her mother grows too. I feel that this is something of a rarity in children's literature and, as such, it was one of my favourite parts of the novel. Former Blue Peter presenter Konnie Huq published her first children's book, Cookie and the Most Annoying Boy in the World, in 2019 and she has now published a third adventure, Cookie and the Most Mysterious Mystery in the World. A live action Cookie TV series based on the award-winning books is currently in development with Zodiak Kids. The recipes are perfect for both beginners and seasoned professionals. Not only are the recipes delicious, but they also have a nice variety, flavor, and creativity. Most of the measurements in the book are made according to volume instead of weight. Moreover, all the techniques are accompanied by instructions and photos to never feel lost.I like to put activities into all the books to make them interactive and more immersive. Any 'gateways' that help get reluctant readers into reading can only be a good thing. I like to think the humour, comic pictures and activities are all a part of this and added extras! Codes and coding were included as the whole story is to do with puzzles and mysteries. In our increasingly tech savvy world, knowledge of coding is becoming increasingly important. Known for her restaurant, HotChocolate, Mindy Segal is the author of the best-selling cookbook ‘Cookie Love.’ In addition, she is one of the premier pastry chefs who has appeared on many esteemed TV shows. Gourmet Magazine The most ANNOYING boy she's ever met in her entire nine years goes into the pet shop, buys Bluey and renames her Nigel! And then he joins her year at school! And if that wasn't bad enough, he moves in next door to her. Author Anna Kemp introduces The Hollow Hills, the sequel to her dark magical tale, Into Goblyn Wood.

I also feel that the character of Beauty's father was particularly well portrayed. He obviously felt a certain amount of love and affection for his daughter and wife, and wasn't only a villain. However, he was capable of some truly awful things. It was nice to see a character in a younger child's book rendered in many different shades of grey.You also explore what is happening to Cookie at home, why did you decide to introduce Nani to Cookie's story?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop