An Absolutely Remarkable Thing: Hank Green (The Carls, 1)

£4.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

William Henry Green II (born May 5, 1980) is an American vlogger, science communicator, entrepreneur, author, internet producer, and musician. He is known for producing the YouTube channel Vlogbrothers with his older brother, author John Green, as well as for creating and hosting the educational YouTube channels Crash Course and SciShow. He has also advocated for and organized social activism, created and hosted a number of other YouTube channels and podcasts, released music albums, and amassed a large following on TikTok.

Forde, Kisha (August 22, 2023). "YouTuber Hank Green Says He's in "Complete Remission" 3 Months After Hodgkin's Lymphoma Cancer Diagnosis". E! Online . Retrieved August 22, 2023. Boedeker, Hal (June 5, 2014). " 'Fault in Our Stars': The Orlando connection". Orlandosentinel.com. Rosenblit, Rachel (September 25, 2018). " 'Fault in Our Stars' author John Green has gone all out to promote his brother's new book". Washington Post. Archived from the original on September 27, 2018 . Retrieved October 3, 2022. While YouTube has brought the world many gifts in the form of tutorials and funny animals, its scale means that alongside the genuinely enlightening content is the depraved and ridiculous: conspiracy theorists and “alt-right” propaganda, “Evil Peppa Pig” videos, and even prank videos by parents who have since been arrested for abusing their children in the pursuit of fame. Even as someone sitting firmly on the lighter end of online content – spending a Vlogbrothers Launch Subbable, A 'Pay What You Want' Video Platform". Tubefilter. July 22, 2013 . Retrieved May 21, 2016.The event draws many popular YouTube users and their fans and provides room for the community to interact. It also contains an industry conference for people and businesses working in the online video field. Since its inception, the annual attendance of the event has grown. [85] [87] Brothers Reconnect Using Video Blogging". All Things Considered. NPR. January 20, 2008 . Retrieved July 21, 2014. Hank Green Isn't Shying Away From Adult Language On New "Holy F**king Science" Channel". Tubefilter. February 7, 2017 . Retrieved September 23, 2023. Chris Hayes: In terms of this just narrow attentional question about this genre that you were at the beginning of and is now, as you said, you know, millions of people are part of, which is the kind of web videos, YouTube videos, now a lot of Tik Tok of a person talking to the camera, you know, for (UNINTEL) better word.

I'm a chemist by, like, original training. Like, that's what I used to do for a living. And it's so clear to me that (LAUGH) there is a very clear chemical definition of life, which is just any system that maintains itself far away from chemical equilibria, like, that keeps itself there, like, permanently. Green, Hank (April 25, 2014). I Love Science (Clean Version) (Uncensored link in the Description). VlogBrothers. Archived from the original on December 21, 2021 . Retrieved July 21, 2014. Romano, Aja (March 27, 2015). "Hank Green is launching NerdCon for Nerds and Nerdfighters". The Daily Dot . Retrieved May 21, 2016.

Hank Green: Well, I also didn't even answer your question about Tik Tok and what makes it different from YouTube. But, like, there are all these little differences. I mean, again, I'm now waxing nostalgic, but, like, 13 or 14 it would be like the idea that you could literally (LAUGH) just look up anything that you wanted to know and then just spend, I would just fall down these holes of just whatever it was, I mean, you know, obscure political facts. Or, like, "What was the deal with Teapot Dome? (LAUGH) Someone mentioned that. What was Teapot Dome?" You know, it's like.

Once 2007 ended, the brother said that the Brotherhood 2.0 project would end, but that they would continue making video blogs on the channel. [5] Since then, the amount of fans of the channel, or as Hank and John call them, "Nerdfighters," have grown. [6] Following April May's sudden death, her friends Andy, Robin, and Miranda, and her ex-girlfriend Maya, grapple with how the world has changed since her disappearance. Andy has been publicly speaking with Robin as his agent and Miranda has returned to her studies at UC Berkeley, working towards a PhD. However, Maya refuses to believe April is dead. The public has largely moved on from her absence, and from Carl's sudden disappearance, but dealing with withdrawals from the sudden absence of the Dream, many individuals sign up for games that attempt to mimic the simulations of the Dream in real life. Rafford, Claire (March 25, 2022). "John and Hank Green's Awesome Coffee Club to help fight maternal mortality in Sierra Leone". The Indianapolis Star . Retrieved March 25, 2022.

About Popular Timelines

a b Gutelle, Sam (September 2, 2014). "Wheezy Waiter Answers Questions In New Series On Mental Floss Channel". Tubefilter . Retrieved May 21, 2016.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop