Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS

Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I really appreciated how the focus was put on music and how the author retraced every step they took in the industry by constantly mentioning albums, songs, concepts and eras, while also including their personal struggles, aspirations and dreams in the process. Moreover, the idea of providing links to basically everything they were discussing was so useful and really made the whole book interactive and much more cohesive. I highly suggest you open these links to fully appreciate Bangtan's career and also how much work was put into this book in general. Another anniversary will be celebrated this summer, as solo documentaries J-Hope in the Boxand Suga: Road to D-Day will begin playing in theaters on June 17 to commemorate the 10th anniversary of BTS’ debut. mælk og honning' er en samling digte og tekster, illustreret af Rupi Kaur selv, der handler om vold, overgreb, tab, kærlighed og kvindelighed. It isn’t the social media algorithm or the many news articles or your sibling who is into K-pop, or a friend who introduces you to them. It could be anyone. But there comes a moment when you are absolutely mesmerised by their music and end up discovering songs that speak to you and your struggles at that moment in time. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never heard of Seo Taiji or if you don’t understand a word of the Korean language. For most of us, teens and twenties are a period of solitary struggle. We are told how great it is to be young, how good we have it, how easy life must be. But it is BTS who wrote a song named Whalien 52 about the loneliest whale in the world. There’s also a song named 134340 about Pluto, which is not quite a planet nor a non-planet – a metaphor for a broken relationship. BTS’s authenticity and grittiness make them hard to ignore. ‘A cottage industry production’

When we get lots of awards like that... it got ridiculous. Because we’d said only the things we thought we could never achieve, and then we achieved all of them. I think it’s strange.”

Connect With Us

It was the first time I felt that “so many people are listening to our songs” and it was thrilling. I also thought, “This is what we made music for.”” For most actors, musicians and celebrities, these fan meets happen all over East and Southeast Asia (South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand) and even in Dubai and Australia. For BTS, the fandom may be an extension of their existence. Time and again the band has called on ARMYs for support, whether for their music, or the charities or causes that BTS supports. Any donations made by them are quite often collectively matched by the fans. As J-Hope mentions in the book about BTS’s United Nations invitation, “Because I’m an extremely ordinary person. Just a Gwangju native, with a very ordinary upbringing, so much so that all this took a while for me to accept.”

I love and adore and appreciate and respect all 7 of you so much. These past 10 years have been the best years of my life. Thank you for helping me linger on and endure all these challenging times. Thank you for bringing light to my dark days. Thank you for being my source of happiness and strength. Thank you for everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Being cognizant of a lot of their journey, there was definitely a book that needed to be made on their first incredible and eventful 10 years! I am very curious about the approach this book will take and about the input from each member! Most of the issues in this book boil down to the fact that it reads like an article, which is not surprising, given that the author is mostly a journalist. Though the comic-y and adjective-wrought writing style isn't something I'd enjoy even in an article, it becomes overbearing and too noticeable in a longer form, which it is clearly not meant for. Way too dramatic from the start in its vocabulary, it's constantly drainingly high-energy and doesn't leave space for the actual high points to shine. The article-ness is exacerbated by the previously mentioned number dropping and song descriptions. The book would have benefited from heavy editing and as it is, could have gotten the message across in half the length or less. Not that we were doing it for the money necessarily, but I wonder if we should’ve at least been paid enough to buy a meal, and a lot of times we weren’t paid even that.” Chapter three, four and five are called ‘Love, Hate, ARMY’, ‘Inside Out’ and ‘A Flight That Never Lands’, featuring clips from their 2015 breakout 2015 hit ‘I Need U’ and more.

Trending

I think it's no surprise to anyone that I finished this in one sitting, not even leaving my room to eat or drink water.

Roberts, Kayleigh (May 8, 2023). "Taylor Swift Fans Have a (Very Compelling) Theory That She's Going to Release a Memoir This Summer". Cosmopolitan . Retrieved May 13, 2023. Dreams actually come true, that's crazy. I still can't believe it, an actual book written by bangtan themselves along with that Weverse Magazine journalist ahhh we're always eating good in this borahouse god bless!As the world is gripped by the Barbenheimmer fever, guess what BTS ARMYs, the fandom of the K-Pop boy band, BTS (Beyond the Scene/Bangtan Sonyeondan) are doing. They are curled up with an excellent book that is a historical account, a pop culture treatise, a translation, and, most importantly, an anecdotal history of BTS titled Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS. Until June 2023, if you came across a BTS song, liked it and wondered, hmm, I wonder what their names are, you were sure to fall down an internet rabbit hole of what can only be described as venturing into wonderland. Now, however, no matter what the world might say, BTS are BTS. They no longer need any other word to describe themselves.”

I wonder when these men even had the time to work on this though, cause we've been drowning in new music and other content for a while like... but then again it's BTS and they never seem to stop working. Or maybe they've been at it for years and we only learned about it now, with the tannies you never know. 💜The international superstar K-pop group BTS performed in an NPR Tiny Desk (home) concert on Monday morning.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop