FISHER PRICE BABY'S MY FIRST SOFT DOLL 25cm 0m+

FISHER PRICE BABY'S MY FIRST SOFT DOLL 25cm 0m+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My Friend Mandy is the kind of doll who turns out to be your child’s best friend. With a smile that invites the telling of secrets, a soft huggable body and hair that can be combed and curled every which way. Naturally, My Baby Beth is made the Fisher-Price way, to survive the awkward affection and little mistakes of a beginning parent. Because we know this baby is going to be loved very hard. Fisher-Price knows that the best dolls have cuddly bodies, irresistible smiles and are made to last a long, long time DON’T MISS: Say, Say, Oh Playmate: We traced the story of this old song and hand clapping game, and have the lyrics

Soft huggable bodies to cuddle and coddle. Sweet faces and hands to wash up before supper and kiss before bedtime. Hair to comb, and clothing that fastens and unfastens easily. There’s My Friend Mandy and My Friend Jenny, little-girl dolls with beautiful hair that can be washed and curled and braided and brushed. And because children love to play parent, there are two endearing baby dolls, each of them an armful of love. In fact, Baby Soft Sounds feels so soft and huggable in your arms, and has such irresistible eyes, you’d adore her even if she never made a peep. My Friend Jenny is dark-eyed and raven-haired. My Friend Mandy is blond and pink-cheeked. They re just the same size, so like many good friends, they can even wear each other’s clothes.And though My Friend Mandy and My Friend Jenny are soft and huggable, they can still stand up on their own two feet. You can also wash her face and hands and comb her wispy hair. Because she’s likely to get lots of jammy kisses and fervent hugs. And every one of our girls has a personality all her own. Jenny is wistful. Elizabeth is a heartbreaker. Natalie, a dimpler. Mary looks trusting. Audrey has mischievous eyes. And Baby Ann is, well, a baby. Once in a childhood, there’s a doll that’s your very best friend. That’s why Fisher-Price created My Friend Mandy.

There are lots of well-made clothes you can buy for them, or sew them yourself with our own My Friend patterns. When a small child holds a baby doll of its own, something remarkable happens. A protective feeling, an inkling of what it’s like to be responsible for someone smaller than you. As for care, Baby Ann is machine-washable-and dryable: And she’s made, like every Fisher-Price Doll, to live with your family for many happy tomorrows. My Baby Beth comes with knit sweater, cap and booties. And if you or your child like to sew, there’s also a simple pattern to make her a baby sleeper.

Customer reviews

These beautiful little-girl dolls were born to share your child’s every waking moment. Because they look just the right age to be best friends, the kind of friends to share the most secret secrets with. You can buy extra outfits or sew them yourself, because each doll comes with a pattern of her own. There’s even a My Friend pattern book available for more creative stitchery.) There are no strings to pull. No buttons to press. Baby Soft Sounds is like no other doll you’ve ever known. They were available in a few different sizes, styles and colors, and you could get them a lot of different outfits. See what they were like here! Explore baby toys for every step of your little one’s development. From bath toys to tummy time, our range features baby toys from Fisher-Price, Baby Einstein, VTech and more.

These appealing little lapsitters were created with the same thoughtfulness and care that go into every Fisher-Price toy. The secret of Baby Soft Sounds is a remarkably sensitive electronic “voice box,” that runs on one ordinary 9-volt battery. It produces gentle sounds that are astonishingly realistic; never tinny or harsh. And you can zip out the box, so you can pop her in the washing machine.Put her down and she fusses for more attention. And after a bit, she just quiets down. Now isn’t that like a real baby? She arrives complete with her own Care Set: a cozy gingham infant seat and a matching tote bag to tote her feeding dish, spoon and bottle.

She comes in pink dotted swiss, brings her own nightie, and now you can add to her wardrobe with outfits for a lively round of activities.

Fisher-Price would like you to meet our girls. (1974)

My Baby Beth, with her appealing face, brings out that feeling beautifully. Her soft, huggable body feels like you’re holding a real baby. And our unique design lets you sit her up, too. DON’T MISS: Vintage talking dolls from the ’60s: Just pull the string and they say different things! All our Fisher-Price Dolls have soft, huggable bodies, sweet faces and are sturdy enough to last through all the daily rough and tumble. Because we think that’s the way dolls were always meant to be. There’s a delightful sense of tenderness and responsibility a child feels holding this soft huggable doll. She a little-girl doll. Not too babyish. Not too grown-up. Her body is soft enough to hug, yet you can stand her up or sit her down, and turn her dimply smile in your direction.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop