Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Refill Diffuser Refill Case, Odour Eliminator

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Refill Diffuser Refill Case, Odour Eliminator

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While we personally don’t have control over the quality of the air outside the home, we do have control over the air inside the home. For children and people with breathing-related problems, plug-ins are unsafe as they can trigger asthma attacks and cause lung problems. Using Odourclear technology, it will continuously clean away tough, lingering odours and replace them with a light, lovely scent. Oh Oh Oh I've just realised that I don't need to take it out of the plastic holder I can take the bung out anyway :-) but I'll still look for reserves. Using plug-in air fresheners in a small space can cause indoor pollution and health problems for you and your pets.

Plug In Air Fresheners | Home Fragrance | Savers | Health Plug In Air Fresheners | Home Fragrance | Savers | Health

I did hesitate at the cost BUT refils would mean it was a worthwhile purchase as I might need to do a viewing as soon as I geet home from work and although I don't notice any animal smell, but with dobermans, two cats (elderly and keen on botty burps) and three goldfish, I felt it would be nice to have some air fresheners.Plug-in air fresheners, when inhaled, can cause headaches, breathing difficulties, asthma attacks, throat irritation, coughing, and other related problems. Yes, plug-in air fresheners contain several toxic chemicals that are harmful to health when inhaled. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.

Ambi Pur plug in refillsARGH :-( | Mumsnet Ambi Pur plug in refillsARGH :-( | Mumsnet

Cats and dogs are more sensitive to smell than humans and will be more affected by the toxic chemicals in air fresheners. Noseblindness is a nasal condition whereby an individual becomes acclimatised to unpleasant odours around them. This is because there is no proper ventilation in smaller rooms; thus, the air freshener will not be properly dissipated, causing excessive inhalation of these toxic chemicals.Plus, with the scent changing every 45 minutes, you'll never go noseblind to the gorgeous scent of Ambi Pur! In our Kits we'll be receiving a Vanilla Latte 3volution Starter Kit, containing the plug in unit and a Vanilla Latte refill. Nevertheless, it is best to use safer options to freshen the air, like baking soda and oil diffusers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop