Dell S3423DWC USB-C 34 Inch WQHD (3440x1440) 21:9 1800R Curved Monitor, 100Hz, VA, 4ms, AMD FreeSync, 99% sRGB, Built-in Speakers, USB-C, 2x HDMI, 3x USB, 3 Year Warranty

£499.995
FREE Shipping

Dell S3423DWC USB-C 34 Inch WQHD (3440x1440) 21:9 1800R Curved Monitor, 100Hz, VA, 4ms, AMD FreeSync, 99% sRGB, Built-in Speakers, USB-C, 2x HDMI, 3x USB, 3 Year Warranty

RRP: £999.99
Price: £499.995
£499.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some USB devices like external portable HDD require higher electric current; connect the device directly to the computer. If the monitor is powered-off and powered-on when displaying the Blu-Ray video, the Blu-ray player may lose the data signal from the system to the monitor. Easy, effortless multitasking: The built-in Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM), Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) allow for a single keyboard and mouse to easily switch between PCs so you can manage two inputs at once. The Dell S3423DWC aims to provide the best of both worlds with specifications that can cater to both business users and gamers. Its geared with prosumer-oriented features like USB-C, but its panel goes up to 100Hz for smoother visuals. Let’s see how good the Dell S3423DWC is to know if it should be your display upgrade for modern times. Dell S3423DWC Specifications A few permanently bright or dark pixels are considered normal by industry standards. The exact number of pixels that are allowed varies depending on the monitor. Refer to Dell Display Pixel Guidelines or more details.

IDC Whitepaper “Optimizing Performance with Frequent Server Replacements for Enterprises” commissioned by Dell Technologies and Intel, March 2021. Results are based on interviews with 18 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and large enterprises and a web survey of 707 IT practitioners and decision makers at midsize and larger enterprises using Dell Technologies server solutions across 7 industries. See full whitepaper: https://www.delltechnologies.com/resources/en-us/asset/white-papers/products/servers/server-infrastructure-resiliency-enterprise-whitepaper.pdf The built-in KVM switch allows you to control up to 2 computers from a single set of keyboard and mouse connected to the monitor. This is normal behavior of the monitor. Dell consumer monitors are inspected at 150-lux ambient lighting (similar to typical office lighting). Dell UltraSharp and Gaming monitors are inspected with a tighter criteria of 70-lux ambient lighting (dimly lit room but not dark). Calibrating it reduced its deltaE average to 0.98 which is better if you want to use it for color-critical work. The downside is the additional cost of a colorimeter which you need to accept if that level of improvement. The investment will only become practical if you will use the monitor for making money, but otherwise, you’ll be fine with the default setting.The Dell 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (S3423DWC) does a fine job as a combo productivity and gaming monitor, although as noted earlier, there are better choices if your focus is either task. on Dell internal analysis using publicly available specs in August 2023 comparing maximum effective capacity for PowerStore 1200 and FlashArray //X20. Assumes average 4:1 data reduction for PowerStore, 5:1 for Pure Storage. Actual results vary. Some combinations of USB Type-C to HDMI dongle and video or graphics card (GPU) are not compatible to support the YCbCr color format. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test.

It is always essential to isolate the monitor while troubleshooting your computer for the following scenarios: When mounted on the wall or on a monitor arm, the set-up must comply to the recommended panel orientation and working angle.The Dell S3423DWC is a great choice if you want a flexible ultrawide monitor for any type of use. Its 100Hz VA panel works great for games and entertainment and the extra space its screen gives you will come in handy for productivity. Its designed with sought-after modern features like USB-C so it will be a great buy for those who want a monitor for their remote setup or home office. I tested the Dell S3423DWC's luminance (brightness per unit area), contrast ratio, and color accuracy using our standard test gear: a Klein Instruments K-10A colorimeter, a Murideo SIX-G signal generator, and Portrait Displays' CalMAN 5 calibration software. Estimated valueis Dell’s estimate of product value based on industry data, including the prices at which third-party retailers have offered or valued the same or comparable products, in its most recent survey of major online and/or off-line retailers. Third-party retailer data may not be based on actual sales. See amazing colours: This Vertical Alignment (VA) display technology’s expanded contrast ratio of 3000:1 together with 99% sRGB lets you see rich colours, greater depth and a wider range of shades. The Dell S3423DWC covers 99% sRGB and 88% DCI-P3 for decent vibrancy for daily use and entertainment. It is not the brand’s most accurate ultrawide, but its deltaE average of 2.64 is already acceptable unless you are editing or creating content. We feel that most users will be happy with it after a few basic tweaks like adjusting the brightness.

Additional monitor information like the model number, firmware version and Service Tag can be accessed from the monitor's OSD (On-Screen Display). Caution: Dell S3423DWC setup must comply to the recommended panel orientation and working angle only. Setting up the monitor in an orientation that is not recommended may cause. I want to switch between my PC and also the 2021 Macbook Pro that I’ll be getting soon which has the 120hz Pro Motion that I want to use on the monitor. I was thinking the USB C port would be useful as I can then plug the DP into my desktop and the USB C to my macbook.The standard monitor stand is detached when the monitor is shipped from the factory. To learn more about attaching the standard monitor stand.Refer to the Setting Up the Monitor section in the User's Guide of your Dell S3423DWC monitor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop