The Natural Deodorant Co, Clean Deodorant Balm Lemon & Geranium 55g, Aluminium Free, Plastic Free, All Day Protection

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Natural Deodorant Co, Clean Deodorant Balm Lemon & Geranium 55g, Aluminium Free, Plastic Free, All Day Protection

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Why We Love It: Available in seven fragrant scents, Kopari’s Aluminum-Free Deodorant is suitable to keep you fresh all day long. Here, coconut oil naturally fights bacteria, while sage oil soothes stressed-out skin. Darbre P, et al. (2013). Aluminium and breast cancer: Sources of exposure, tissue measurements and mechanisms of toxicological actions on breast biology. Lately there's been increasing interest in the use of baking soda as a deodorant. What are the benefits and side effects? Is it a safe option and can… READ MORE There is no definitive research proving that aluminum in antiperspirants is harmful, as SELF explained previously, but the ingredient has still fallen out of favor with some consumers. What makes natural deodorant effective? Antiperspirants and deodorants work in different ways to reduce body odor. Antiperspirants reduce sweat, and deodorants increase skin acidity. Learn… READ MORE

The Natural Deodorant Co, Clean Deodorant Balm Orange The Natural Deodorant Co, Clean Deodorant Balm Orange

Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. GLAMOUR Deputy Beauty Editor Elle Turner puts them to the test... I've been going au natural for the past few weeks and I have to say – it's been fine! Granted I've been pretty stationary compared to the mad dash into work that normally works up a sweat. The main difference is, my armpits feel slightly more slippery. But since I'm mostly sitting at my laptop or strolling to the fridge, it meets my needs, without the chemicals I usually swipe on. Megababe’s Geo Deo is formulated with baking soda (some people are sensitive to this ingredient, so always do a patch test) and kaolin clay to soak up moisture without aluminum. It’s fragranced with eucalyptus, cedarwood, and mint oils, which comes off a little strong at first, but it fades once the deo soaks in. Since I received this product to test a month ago, I’ve worn it before all of my workouts and even swiped it on before wearing my toastiest sweaters, and while I do still sweat (The Geo Deo is not an antiperspirant or miracle worker, after all), you can bet there is not a single waft of B.O. I am, honestly, floored. Though this deo leaves a white cast, I hereby declare that we can collectively look past it. Why? Because you won’t be smelly. And that, my friends, is enough.” —Sarah Madaus, commerce writer Why We Love It: Minimize underarm odor with the soothing, plant-based Briogeo deodorant—a blend of tea tree, eucalyptus, and coconut water that's free of aluminum, talc, zinc, and baking soda.When they first came into the world, even the best natural deodorants reeked of issues. They weren’t particularly easy to use, nor were they able to keep you smelling fresh until the end of the day. But through years of research, cosmetics chemists kept chugging along until they found formulas that are just as good as the other deodorants you know and love. Why We Love It: The shores of California are just a swipe away, thanks to Corpus’s vegan deodorant scented with notes of sea salt, bergamot, white musk, and jasmine.

Natural Deodorant For You in 2021: Megababe - SELF The Best Natural Deodorant For You in 2021: Megababe - SELF

Typically, natural deodorants are free of ingredients known to cause irritation or reactions, like parabens and artificial fragrances. Without those ingredients, deodorants rely on fragrances—often from essential oils—to mask the smell of body odors rather than to prevent them from appearing. Some products might also contain ingredients that soak up oil and neutralize the smell, like kaolin clay, charcoal, or sodium chloride (salt). Others contain ingredients like tea tree oil, which has some antibacterial properties, according to recent research. Ultimately, there’s nothing inherently better or worse about this approach than that of an antiperspirant, so really, your choice comes down to personal preference. While there is no scientific evidence linking the use of aluminum deodorants with breast cancer, "some research suggests that aluminum-containing underarm antiperspirants, which are applied frequently and left on the skin near the breast, may be absorbed by the skin and have estrogen-like (hormonal) effects," according to the National Cancer Institute. And because estrogen can promote breast cancer cell growth, some scientists argue that aluminum-based compounds could contribute to the development of breast cancer. I’m a little skeptical about all things CBD—it seems that it’s in everything these days. But this natural deodorant did its job. While it wasn’t as long-lasting as synthetic options, I felt covered on the days I was wearing it and had to reapply only a few times. And for an aluminum-free deodorant, this has a subtle scent and relatively long-lasting wear. That being said, jury is still out on whether we need CBD in our deodorants; maybe this is just a good formula. — Madeline Hirsch, senior social media manager This list was put together with help from our Good Housekeeping Institute Beauty Lab experts including Sabina Wizemann, Senior Chemist; Birnur Aral, Executive Director of the Health, Beauty & Sustainability Lab and April Franzino, GH Beauty Director. Each expert has spent at least a decade at the GH Institute, working closely together to research, test and evaluate thousands of beauty products.This coconut oil and shea butter formula glides on smoothly, while tapioca starch and baking soda soak up excess sweat and oil. Type: A is certified carbon neutral, which means that any carbon emissions resulting from manufacturing their products will be offset by investments that store the equivalent amount of carbon. It's one approach companies are taking to slow climate change.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop