Glenfarclas 15 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Balance: A very well dram with a nice complexity and balance that provides a very delightful moment. Barnard describes Glenfarclas Distillery as having a “quaint and pleasant appearance notwithstanding the feeling of solitude and isolation” and “everything about the premises bears the mark of antiquity”. Meanwhile, the walnuts from the palate are like buttery vanilla, augmented by raisin and with a tingle of ginger. The distillery's commitment to using high-quality sherry casks, combined with its traditional methods, results in whiskies that exhibit a unique and captivating balance of richness and elegance. The MoM tasting notes talk of raisins, walnuts, dates and orange peel, sadly I found these lacking or weak.

Glenfarclas 15 Year Old - 95 Proof - Exclusive to The Whisky Glenfarclas 15 Year Old - 95 Proof - Exclusive to The Whisky

This one goes one shade deeper in sherry from the 10 and 12 and not much else appears in this version. Everything I have heard about it is that it is a sherry bomb of a dram, and probably the best tasting of the Glenfarclas line.Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! Further, we reserve the right to modify, change, discontinue the Service, add or remove features, update the Service, change its appearance, temporarily and permanently, at any time, in whole or any part thereof. Any of the vintages from Glenrothes (these are usually double cask matured, like Balvenie DoubleWood, and thus not full-on sherry). Then you have this fine leather with nutmeg a gentle cinnamon and none of the spicy side of the clove. There's a touch of creamy vanilla, woody spices like cinnamon, and also a slight medicinal 'gum-boil lozenge' note that I get with a lot of sherried whiskies - but this is well integrated and not dominating.

Glenfarclas 15 Year Old Gift Set Whisky | Master of Malt Glenfarclas 15 Year Old Gift Set Whisky | Master of Malt

You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us in relation to your account, and for updating it where necessary. Plenty of time in the glass really lets the sherry casks speak loudly and adding water adds a distinct note of bramble.

It contains a 70cl bottle of a brilliant Glenfarclas 15 Year Old, alongside a 50ml miniature of the Glenfarclas 25 Year Old and Glenfarclas 105.

Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. V. (“Whiskybase”, “we” or “us”, company details below) offers a whisky enthusiasts online platform that provides its members access to the most comprehensive, transparent and trusted resource of whisky bottles and allows and stimulates its members to contribute information about whisky bottles to the platform (“Service”).

Palate: It simply explodes in the mouth, but immediately mellows out and leads you by the hand slowly into the lovely sweet and absolutely savoury finish. It's better than anything else I've ever baked - all those flavours and ingredients mixing together, and the aromas just fill the house. The nose is complex with sherried, deliciously-peated, light butterscotch aromas, with a hint of dried fruit. Each sip of Glenfarclas whisky reflects the dedication of six generations of the Grant family, preserving a legacy of unparalleled excellence and craftsmanship. Subsequently, Glenfarclas amassed a considerable volume of aged casks, which resulted in the release of the Family Casks Editions by John LS Grant in 2007.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop