Eveline Cosmetics Variete Lashes Show Mascara 10ml

Eveline Cosmetics Variete Lashes Show Mascara 10ml

RRP: £64.60
Price: £32.3
£32.3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its perfect formula will increase volume and lengthen eyelashes and ensure that no one passes by you indifferently. The cleansing micellar face wash gel quickly and effectively removes all impurities and makeup residues from the skin surface. Knowing your hair's porosity level is the key to finding the right products and treatments to get the most beautiful hair.

Eveline Cosmetics Variété Timeless Bronze Edition eyeshadow

It's okay, clumps on the lashes, I have to separate them with a clean lash brush or remove excess with a tissue before applying. The mascara dries quickly and does not transfer to the crease of the eye, so you can create a neat makeup look even when you are in a hurry. Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Aqua, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Octyldodeceth-25, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol. From top-quality polishes, to nail care kits, to handy accessories, we have everything you need to look fabulous.The black of the mascara does not flake off and stays on the eyelashes long enough to attract many eyes. The powder composition contains as much as 86% of mineral pigments that diffuse the light, giving the effect of "soft focus". The long-lasting mascara does not crumble and stays on the eyelashes long enough to attract many eyes.

Eveline Cosmetics Variete Timeless Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

Innovative formula rich in advanced active ingredients acting in synergy with argan oil and liquid keratin effectively protects colour and gives hair brilliant shine. Jesli ktos lubi moze byc aplikowany rowniez w ololice oczu natomiast dla mnie twarz i dekolt jest najlepszym roziwazaniem Goraco polecam i ciesze sie ze produkt wrocil do sklepu! Illumi Boost Complex brightens the skin, increasing radiance whilst a blend of Vitamins A, E and F strengthens and smooths the epidermis.Kolačiće koristimo da bismo sadržaj prilagodili vašim interesovanjima/potrebama i obezbedili vam bolje korisničko iskustvo.

Eveline - Natasha Cosmetics Eveline - Natasha Cosmetics

Classic shades of beige, eye-catching golds and browns, mysterious, strong navy blues and greens - these are the colors of Variété eyeshadow palette.

You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting cookies from your browser from a given end device. It's unknown how long the mascara has been sitting in the warehouse, and then people complain that it dries out quickly. Hyaluronic acid deeply moisturises, retains water molecules in skin and prevents its loss as well as fills wrinkles. Eveline Cosmetics was established in 1983 and nowadays it is one of the major cosmetic producers in Poland.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop