Solar Panel Connectors 10AWG Compatible with MC4 Connecter to SAE Adapter PV Extension Cable Wire for RV Caravan Solar Panels Battery Charger kit with Two SAE to SAE Polarity Reverse Adapters

£9.415
FREE Shipping

Solar Panel Connectors 10AWG Compatible with MC4 Connecter to SAE Adapter PV Extension Cable Wire for RV Caravan Solar Panels Battery Charger kit with Two SAE to SAE Polarity Reverse Adapters

RRP: £18.83
Price: £9.415
£9.415 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lyall provided great advice and the systems included cabling, connectors, controllers, and circuit breakers plus guidance for the DIY installer. For systems using a combiner box, you simply choose a length that, when cut, is long enough to be terminated into the box. Our SVB experts explain how to use solar energy on your boat and help you find the right system for your vessel. You no longer need the multibranch connectors because the combiner box will be performing the same function.

This disengages the locking mechanism on the male connector and allows the two connectors to separate. Take a look at the first module and you'll notice that it has two wires extending from the junction box.

Generally, the female MC4 connector is associated with the positive lead and the male connector is associated with the negative lead. Modern solar modules tend to use the MC4 connectors because they make wiring your solar array much simpler and faster. Supplied as a 10m length complete with male and female solar connectors terminated on the cable ends.

And even with fridge, radio, plotters, autopilot and occasional radar it seems that these panels are keeping up with my usage. Just in case you need more to think about - you might consider not purchasing the solar controller with the panel and locating a controller in the trailer. Yep, they're occasionally a bit finicky to get apart (and my fingers are definitely getting old) but not enough to make me wish I has something different.

Being a novice at setting up a solar system, I had many questions along the way, and the team at Sun Powered Yachts were always there to answers my questions and provide support. This may not always be the case, so it's always a good idea to look at the markings on the junction box or test the polarity with a digital voltmeter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop