Harvest (Rmst)

Harvest (Rmst)

RRP: £39.89
Price: £19.945
£19.945 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Though I often consider vinyl to be a bit like wine - worn vinyl has probably been thoroughly enjoyed and played often - you could keep vinyl unplayed or wine unopened but in both cases you don’t enjoy it! On the title track, the piano accompanying Young’s guitar in the right channel seems easier to hear, too, and Keith’s pedal steel arrives with more force. It topped the Billboard 200 album chart for two weeks, and spawned two hit singles, "Old Man", which peaked at No. The first DVD is Harvest Time - a 2-hour, unreleased film shot during the making of Harvest, and includes footage at Neil’s Broken Arrow ranch in Northern California, plus the recording sessions in Nashville and London.

Neil Young, like Bob Dylan, has so influenced so many musicians that it’s natural to focus on him rather than think of other bands. The slightly thin sound of his harmonica on the original pressing also benefits from more weight and impact. The lovely Unknown Legend, From Hank to Hendrix, and the beautiful Harvest Moon are among Young's best songs. Condition - This item is in Excellent condition or better (unless it says otherwise in the above description). But Chris Bellman’s mastering on the 2009 reissue gives it extra definition that helps clarify the attack.Harvest Moon, Neil Young’s 19th studio album, was first released in 1992 and has since become one of Young’s most loved and successful albums.

The box sets include the original album, 3 outtakes from the Harvest sessions, two DVDs and a hard bound book. Ultimately, if you want the best Harvest, you should track down the DVD-A - the Hi-res 2 channel on this (24bit 192kHz) is awesome.After 20 years, Neil Young finally decided to release the sequel to Harvest, his most commercially successful album. my copy has terrible split pretty much the entirety of the top and bottom of the jacket, but other than that, is absolutely perfect, let it be a little noise. However, the 2009 version delivers a greater three-dimensional presentation of the recording space and more timbral accuracy on individual instruments and voices.

Drummond’s bass on acoustic-guitar-based tracks, such as “Out on the Weekend” and “Heart of Gold,” sounds natural and full on my original pressing . It featured the London Symphony Orchestra on two tracks and vocals by noted guests David Crosby, Graham Nash, Linda Ronstadt, Stephen Stills, and James Taylor. The album features many of Neil’s most popular songs, including From Hank To Hendrix, Natural Beauty, Unknown Legend, One Of These Days, and the fan-favorite title track. Language - Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. Harvest, Neil Young’s fourth album, proved even more popular than its predecessor, After the Gold Rush.The first is Harvest Time, an unreleased two-hour film shot during the making of Harvest, with footage from Young’s ‘Harvest Barn’ sessions in Northern California, recording sessions in Nashville and London. Anyway, I’ve been listening a lot to Radio Paradise while working from home and he features fairly regularly on there and that has sort of piqued my interest to explore his (large!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop