4 Pairs Wrist Spa Washband Microfiber Wrist Wash Towel Band Wristbands for Washing Face Absorbent Wristbands Wrist Sweatband for Women Girls Prevent Liquid from Spilling Down Your Arms

£9.9
FREE Shipping

4 Pairs Wrist Spa Washband Microfiber Wrist Wash Towel Band Wristbands for Washing Face Absorbent Wristbands Wrist Sweatband for Women Girls Prevent Liquid from Spilling Down Your Arms

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The face wash wristbands I bought are just like little cuffs that you pop over your wrists and they catch any drips, big or small, and make sure no liquids run down your arms.

You can happily get on with cleansing, without any fear of wet sleeves or even annoying puddles on the floor. They are nice and absorbent, so they catch everything. Unlike some TikTok-viral products, the patent-pending wristbands are something you’ll actually use—often. In addition to blowing up on #BeautyTok, they’ve begun going viral internet-wide for their many uses. Parents (and pet parents) love them for bath time. Restaurant staff love them for washing dishes. And believe it or not, they’ve even caught on with mechanics who love how the pliable wristbands prevent oil from running down their arms without interfering with their work. I can’t count the number of times that I have struggled with my pyjamas or dressing gown sleeves slipping down while I am doing the first steps of my skincare at night. As the water starts running down my arms, I end up trying to use my elbows to push up my sleeves to stop them getting wet. Face wash wristbands are basically exactly like headbands, except you put them on your wrists to prevent water and product dripping down your arms when you cleanse. Genius! My Review of Face Wash WristbandsIf you wash your face over the sink, and love a good old double cleanse, you are going to love this idea! Honestly, I can say they were probably my favorite gift [my husband] ever gave me besides my engagement ring. They truly work, keeping you dry, your counters dry, and your bathroom clean,” raves one reviewer. It becomes a desperate fight because there’s nothing worse than wet PJs just before you are getting into bed. How to use Face Wash Wristbands

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop