Herb Pharm Kids Mullein and Garlic Oil, 1 Ounce

Herb Pharm Kids Mullein and Garlic Oil, 1 Ounce

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am absolutely delighted with Mullein Garlic Oil and the incredible benefits it has provided for my ear health! This oil has been a true game-changer, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Two or three times per day drop slightly warmed oil into each ear. Ages 1-10 use 1 drop. Over 10 years use 2 drops. May stain clothing. The easy-to-use dropper bottle makes application a breeze, and it's convenient to carry with me whenever I need it. I also appreciate that this oil is made with natural ingredients, without any harsh chemicals or additives. It's gentle on my ears, and I've experienced no adverse side effects.

Both Mullein and Garlic are hand-harvested at their optimal potency. They are promptly extracted in Certified Organic olive oil while still fresh & succulent or after being carefully shade-dried. Brand Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis), St. John's Wort flowering top (Hypericum perforatum), Mullein flower (Verbascum sp.), Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) certified organic olive oil.

Product overview

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop